Are Britney's Domination Show Creators Alluding To Britney? "When Your Client Asks If You Can Do It Cheaper"

ForeverAStan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Well, we will end up with some zumba choreography. :queenflopga:

I am fine with that if we get some decent live pre-recorded vocals. :letitburn:

Reveal hidden contents

Unlikely to happen, though.

:crying1:

Larry- " oh you want her to sing live that means were gonna have to buy good quality microphones and sound engineers , yeah that not gonna work with our $10 budget"

In 2019

Media - there is reports nappytab dropped out of the residenceny,  can you confirm 

Larry- it just didnt work

15 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Omg they are a business... they just posted a quote/meme/whatever they can relate to. Thinking this is about britney is like thinking quotes your friends post on social media is about you but they actually arent, you just make everything about you.

This.

People here are just...   :idgi:

16 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I hate team Britney, it's obvious this is about her. But OMG we are talking about Britney Freaking Spears, one of the most celebrated artists in the world, they should go all out with this second residency, but I guess we will see POM 3.0 summer tour budget.

This.

POM tour stage was diabolical. I’m sorry but I was embarrassed for that show. Zero effort was made for that let’s be real. They brought none of the props with them, their was no fire, no mirrors NOTHING. 

You’d think she was a complete Z lister the way they design her shows. Britney used to bring the show. Wtf she’d be as well cancelling if they’re gonna half arse it as always. All they care about is $$$ :(

Archived