Are Britney's Domination Show Creators Alluding To Britney? "When Your Client Asks If You Can Do It Cheaper"

ForeverAStan

I don't think we can say for sure that it's directed towards Britney. Nappytabs have been in business for many years. I'm sure -- just like most business owners -- they've come across clients who haggle on price. Like most memes, this is probably a generalization. Besides, it would be pretty bold of them to make a comment like this when they just started working with her. They're still in the "honeymoon" phase. It would be like starting a new job and talking negatively about the company or your boss after a short amount of time. Doesn't seem like their style.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

I don't think we can say for sure that it's directed towards Britney. Nappytabs have been in business for many years. I'm sure -- just like most business owners -- they've come across clients who haggle on price. Like most memes, this is probably a generalization. Besides, it would be pretty bold of them to make a comment like this when they just started working with her. They're still in the "honeymoon" phase. It would be like starting a new job and talking negatively about the company or your boss after a short amount of time. Doesn't seem like their style.

common sense! 

It isn't about Britney. I have seen this meme shared plenty on social media. Britney isn't the only client of theirs and before the rehearsals have even started they are hardly going to throw shade. Totally unrelated to Britney IMO.

yes it's about ha :bedtime: the world revolves around britney. and the reason the stage was cheap for pom was because of getting as much coins as possible for the future duh. as long as ppl pay they are set. that is their goal and nothing else. so stop being stupid and spend cash. and if u are stupid enough to go to her show don't complain about her performing skills :snarky:

I dont know why yall attacking them?

It's normal for B-Team to do this and they should be the ones to be dragged.
They use Britney as a cash cow but cant give her fans anything that decent.. for the money to be worth it.

They could've done so much more and it wouldn't make that big of a difference in their spending tbh.

1 hour ago, .... said:

yes it's about ha :bedtime: the world revolves around britney. and the reason the stage was cheap for pom was because of getting as much coins as possible for the future duh. as long as ppl pay they are set. that is their goal and nothing else. so stop being stupid and spend cash. and if u are stupid enough to go to her show don't complain about her performing skills :snarky:

Cheap stage?

img_20140212_222348.jpg

Britney's stage at the Axis was not cheap at all. It had great production, even bigger and better than Jlo's. Jlo wasn't even allowed to use the giant screens above the stage :wyd:

8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Cheap stage?

img_20140212_222348.jpg

Britney's stage at the Axis was not cheap at all. It had great production, even bigger and better than Jlo's. Jlo wasn't even allowed to use the giant screens above the stage :wyd:

i just repeated what a lot of exhellers say on here, i actually never watched the whole show :akii:

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Cheap stage?

img_20140212_222348.jpg

How does having basically one big prop and just screens expensive... 

They even killed the rain after awhile. The tour had no props.

the show was cheap 

Archived