Are Britney's Domination Show Creators Alluding To Britney? "When Your Client Asks If You Can Do It Cheaper"

ForeverAStan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Stop tryina cause drama. 

6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

They already signed a contract though. It's not Britney related:juggingu:

15 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Who else other than Jamie would ever DARE to hire the best and then ask to pay amateur rates?

:girlwhat:

Please what can you see in their Instagram story? Someone tell me please I can't see it

47 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Omg they are a business... they just posted a quote/meme/whatever they can relate to. Thinking this is about britney is like thinking quotes your friends post on social media is about you but they actually arent, you just make everything about you.

This. Y'all live for the drama don't you :demi:

12 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

But don’t the hotel or whatever pay for the Show ? And make the money back through sales etc ?  

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Britney tbh her team is cheap just look at the POM tour :whatitellu:

It depends on the contract. I think Britney gets paid and the show is paid from her side, hence why allegedly Britney didn’t turn a profit for the first two years. 

Archived