Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm not a part of Britney team and I don't work for Vegas but things will be fine

You folks are panicking over nothing

Then stop saying that things will be fine if you don't even know **** about this. I've stated the facts: Domination is not selling as good as y'all think and it's not selling as good as POM did. We're not panicking, we're just stating facts. Keep your mouth shut because it makes you look dumb, Caprisun.

38 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Then stop saying that things will be fine if you don't even know **** about this. I've stated the facts: Domination is not selling as good as y'all think and it's not selling as good as POM did. We're not panicking, we're just stating facts. Keep your mouth shut because it makes you look dumb, Caprisun.

Things will be fine and you are going to have to deal:bedtime:

I get that people might be freaked over tickets not selling as well as POM's opening night, but Domination's Opening Night is a different situation. Its not the announcement that was the issue, if anything, that announcement was better than POM's in my opinion. It had more production and spectacle, and we got a better taste of what the show will be like. Piece of Me was branded as the first of its kind; a relevant act choosing to do shows in Vegas, which was a huge talking point when it came to the show. There was obviously the pull factor that it was Britney, which definitely came into play...

...but there was also a huge album campaign and a promotional trail (for BJ). Although the era did become Vegas centered (thankfully, given that album), she had music out there, visuals, and was talking about it internationally. The opening night was right after Christmas and right before New Years, which had a pull factor as people had holidays.

Opening a show on Valentines doesnt necessarily work because people aren't taking time off in the same way. Also, a lot of fans went to POM and then the tour, and we all knew she was going back to Vegas. Domination need more promotion, on the tail of her 20th anniversary. We need an album or a single and visuals. 

I believe its going to be a success, and will be a far better show than POM was, but it needs that push.

Don’t forget that there was a two year gap between FFT and POM, another REASON (not “excuse”) why this isn’t selling like POM did. POM was a huge risk and unique decision on her part, on top of the album and HUGE promo behind the entire start to the era. 

Obviously a new show is going to sell out faster after two years of no touring/performances/new music, than after only a few months break from a five year show that toured all over the world, and people paid a lot of money to see it. 

Thry have three months to build hype and get the machine started on a new era. Everyone relax.

Guys no one is gonna buy tickets to a show they know nothing about

CHILL.

Do u see me buying tix yet?

Nope. cuz I want to see more content, setlist, promo, vibe 

we know jackshit about this show

there's no documentary or hype, of course it's selling slow right now

3 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

I was looking at Ticketmaster and some days even have some of the balcony not up for sale. They want to say it’s sold out even if they take out a few hundred seats. 

Not to mention her Facebook posted the show is almost sold out to scare ppl to get tickets.

I'm always very critical of Britney and her team but people need to understand that while having a show that sells in 20 minutes is a great headline, it's also not the best thing to happen in the industry. Having a show that sells really fast can show that the tickets prices were really cheap or like other artists did before, they sold them part of a package or it was sponsored giveaways. :jlostare:

I'm not a huge fan of their decision to keep her in Vegas and I believe her team is very messy (and I'm so fed up with her in a way)  but I'm sure she won't have any problem, with the people planning last minutes trips to Vegas and all the ruckus that happens there every day, to sell well. 

Residency is not a mistake, but you can't announce 32 shows in one time... Her team have a huge mistake... They have to release only 1 leg, and the other after the first date... 

Mariah planned her second residency after 1 year than the first and after 7 months of the All I want for Christmas leg at Caesars... and she sell good, so... 

5 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

We know jackshit about this show

Do we need to know wich songs are going to get mediocre choreos and half-assed performances? Jeez, the problem is not the show itself... no extra infos are needed. She will probably do her best the opening night and the next 2 or 3 to get good press and that's it. It's not like we need more proofs of what to expect after the summer tour. Props and stage lights should not be the main attraction, those are extras yet we know how much those are needed considering what POM offered on her side. 

3 hours ago, Chris88 said:

I'm always very critical of Britney and her team but people need to understand that while having a show that sells in 20 minutes is a great headline, it's also not the best thing to happen in the industry. Having a show that sells really fast can show that the tickets prices were really cheap or like other artists did before, they sold them part of a package or it was sponsored giveaways. :jlostare:

I'm not a huge fan of their decision to keep her in Vegas and I believe her team is very messy (and I'm so fed up with her in a way)  but I'm sure she won't have any problem, with the people planning last minutes trips to Vegas and all the ruckus that happens there every day, to sell well. 

No No No

Her team does not decide for her

It's always Britney choice

On 10/31/2018 at 6:32 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Well they have 3 more months. I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

this. also, its not like shes coming to peoples hometowns, buying these tickets means planning a trip to vegas, and that is not something most people just spur of the moment purchase. i know me and some friends are trying to figure out when to go and what works best, **** takes time.

Archived