Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's Britney decision to be in Vegas

She's not being forced

If what you're saying is right :joanne: then Britney's career choices are even worse than we think. But my initial comment to which you responded didn't talk about her choices in particular but the fact that in my opinion the show will do ok, even though I personally think she overstayed her welcome in Vegas. :demi:

2 hours ago, Chris88 said:

If what you're saying is right :joanne: then Britney's career choices are even worse than we think. But my initial comment to which you responded didn't talk about her choices in particular but the fact that in my opinion the show will do ok, even though I personally think she overstayed her welcome in Vegas. :demi:

You saying it's her teams choice to keep her in Vegas which is false.

So I came acrosss this article from the Daily Mail about Britney’s current tickets sales. I thought it was quite ironic considering that there was a post on here about Dominations ticket sales. 

Britney Spears struggles to sell tickets for new Las Vegas residency... with over HALF the box office still waiting for buyers

One week after tickets went on sale for Britney Spear's new spectacle, it's been reported that the sales have been less than ideal. 

The 36-year-old her first month of shows in February are still more than half unsold according to The New York Post.

'By comparison, a 27-show stint for Lady Gaga that begins Dec. 28 at the same venue nearly sold out in the first week tickets were available,' revealed the publication's source. 

The New York Post added that the Aerosmith residency, which starts in early April, had sold out 85 percent in the first week. 

Her Piece Of Me tour saw her perform at Planet Hollywood and gross her $138 million. A source also told the New York Post that despite her multi million dollar earnings over the four years, her tour stopped selling in the last two years.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6348789/Britney-Spears-struggles-sell-tickets-new-Las-Vegas-residency.html#article-6348789

28 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I mean ... the comparison itself is stupid. Gaga's and Aerosmith's shows are new and Britney will probably deliver the same show she has for the last 5 years?

They are marketing as a new show. 

They made this decision so now they get what they deserve. Honestly after Pom and the tour she needed a break and a new strong era. Larry is delusional in thinking the nostalgia would last forever. Especially when most of us don’t want another Vegas show surrounded by old hits.  

Its just not logical to ignore the fans when they are literally the only ppl supporting Britney now. We want new music with quality. 

Tbf it's going to be her 5th year in Vegas and tickets sales were decreasing. Maybe people think it's the same show. :mhm:

Maybe she should open her mouth and let those things called words come out in sone interviews or promotion or whatever. :mhm:

Maybe she'll release a new album and promote the show instead :mhm:

4 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Tbf it's going to be her 5th year in Vegas and tickets sales were decreasing. Maybe people think it's the same show. :mhm:

Maybe she should open her mouth and let those things called words come out in sone interviews or promotion or whatever. :mhm:

Maybe she'll release a new album and promote the show instead :mhm:

I don’t think there is enough time now. 

I don’t think they even planned on releasing anything new. They seem to have only one promo pic that seems to just be an edit from that Pepsi pic. She couldn’t even speak about her show. 

They really do deserve no ticket sales imo

13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They are marketing as a new show. 

They made this decision so now they get what they deserve. Honestly after Pom and the tour she needed a break and a new strong era. Larry is delusional in thinking the nostalgia would last forever. Especially when most of us don’t want another Vegas show surrounded by old hits.  

Its just not logical to ignore the fans when they are literally the only ppl supporting Britney now. We want new music with quality. 

I agree! No new music is a major issue, Britney hasn’t released a single in 2 years.

Just look at Selena Gomez, she hasn’t released an album in over 3 years but she does a lot of singles and collaborations. Her fans are still getting fresh new music like It Ain’t Me, Fetish, Bad Liar, Wolves, Taki Taki etc.

Archived