Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

Shame on all of you :juggingu:

I'll bump this and the other thread about "low tickets sale" when Britney's opening night breaks Jlo's record as the highest grossing show in Las Vegas.

It's always the same thing, you feel happy about her "flopping" but then she sells out everything and y'all are like: "now she's gonna stay in Vegas forever doing the very least" "she's a cash cow" and other bullshit :juggingu:

Britney will release an album to boost the ticket sales and you know it. Her team's just waiting for the right time to do it.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

what surprises me even more is that most of the seats that have been sold are the back seats.. you'd think the first people to buy tickets would be fans and they would buy the ones in the front.. the prices for the front row must be cosmic.. :juggingu:

I don’t even think all the seats that say they are sold actually sold to fans or gp.

i think they pull some to hold, thinking it would sell out and they can charge huge amounts. 

If you look at the far right and left middle sections all the same number of seats and exacts seats are “bought” for every date. 

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

When exactly did Adam peace out?

Before or after X Factor?

Adam left years after X Factor, he was still there for the first year of POM.

He left in 2015 after he was seen at a Lana Del Rey concert in LA with Miley Cyrus and Sam Lutfi. Sam was Courtney Love’s manager who was opening for Lana. 

CFYn25iWAAAd5vH.jpg

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

And you can't compare Aerosmith to Britney when it comes to ticket sales. Their tickets are a lot cheaper than hers.

And I think Gaga's are cheaper too, she's known as Lady Discount for a reason :wyd:

yet their shows seem more interesting to go see 

i'd rather see these

58ced30285283a9dd61b49e7fd9ba0e21960f653gaga-climb.gif

than this

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

36 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But since POM came along it feels like it's actually Larry who is slacking.

I think you could be on to something. I mean just look at some of Larry’s clientele.

Britney - Vegas residency 

Steven Tyler - Vegas residency 

Miley Cyrus - MIA from music 

Fifth Harmony - Broken Up 

I'll just add that the shows will still very likely start selling fine near opening date and that the residency will probably do fine, given that Vegas is ultimately a tourist destination.  The show doesn't open until MORE THAN THREE MONTHS FROM NOW.

(Ricky Martin had a residency at the same venue and it's highly doubtful that he sold out most of the time even if he's a very good performer, so her team probably knows what they're doing to make money.  Has anyone checked how Ricky Martin's show did?)

But as far as solely supporting herself and her kids lifestyle, she doesn't really need to do this.  

Reminding the less than smart folks on here

Residency does not sell like a tour

With a residency, outside of folks who live in Vegas, you pay for ticket to show, airfare, hotel and other stuff.

With tour, they may come to your city or state and all you have to worry about is ticket and transportation

42 minutes ago, Virgonian said:

Larry is just milking his cash cow. Britney is the one who doesn't give a damn about her image and brand. You're letting her off easy.

I run a tight ship so, beware
I'm like the ringleader
I call the shots
I'm like a firecracker
I make it hot
When I put on a show

These lyrics are so laughable. It's not like I took it literally but still.

Larry does not take in more than Britney 

He works for Britney

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

It what she deserves :tifflmao:

I can't wait for the people in charge of the residency to realise Brit is overpaid and under-performing and then they'll probably have to pay to buy her out of the contract. Love the mess :cardi:

Archived