Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

5 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

But seriously, her Prerogative perfume is not selling well and the residency is bombing.
She hasn't been selling music for years now. What is left for her and her team?
They'll wake up when it's too late. :joanne:

How do you know Prerogative isn't selling well?? 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t think there is enough time now. 

I don’t think they even planned on releasing anything new. They seem to have only one promo pic that seems to just be an edit from that Pepsi pic. She couldn’t even speak about her show. 

They really do deserve no ticket sales imo

Well she could've been recording without us knowing but yeah it's already November and i would assume if there was an album planned to coincide with the show the lead should be released in November and we had more signs for Apple pie than new music recently

51 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They are marketing as a new show. 

They made this decision so now they get what they deserve. Honestly after Pom and the tour she needed a break and a new strong era. Larry is delusional in thinking the nostalgia would last forever. Especially when most of us don’t want another Vegas show surrounded by old hits.  

Its just not logical to ignore the fans when they are literally the only ppl supporting Britney now. We want new music with quality. 

To do a new residency barely over a year after her last one ended is ludicrous.

As I said even Celine Dion started her current residency four years after the previous one ended and at least two years after her last tour ended.

And This has nothing to do with child support.  Even if it's $50,000 a month that's still only $3 million over the last five years.  As I've always said, her fragrance royalties alone make her several million a year without her even being relevant. 

In that Music Week Profile from August when she was on tour, Revlon's EVP of global fragrance marketing, Ron Rolleston, said "Britney’s first two fragrances Curious and Fantasy, were market leaders when they were introduced... and Fantasy remains a strong global performer to this day...Her fragrance empire has achieved more than a billion dollars in sales through 24 scents that span over 85 countries, and has amassed an unprecedented 40+ awards globally, including a four-star review in the New York Times.”"

https://www.musicweek.com/interviews/read/heaven-scent-how-britney-spears-conquered-the-perfume-market/073505

If she's not getting all or most of that money then she needs to finally fire her managers and become an independent person. It's time.  (10% of around the reported $50 million a year her fragrances make = $5 million every year without all the managers)  

As for music, she cannot make 'serious' quality music about her life or whatever until she fires her managers and becomes an independent person/artist.  She just can't.

Well, they thought she could become the new Céline Dion, doing a series of residencies... :awks:

But hey, Britney, honey, you did not promote your last album and people know you do not sing. Once they heard a first rendition of the ...Baby One More Time CD vocals, why would they go back to Vegas to hear the same thing?

Remove the cheetos up your derrière, sing a few songs, build momentum, and you will sell. :tbh:

A few new singles may also help. Just saying.

:gelis:

I also second @Steel Magnolia's idea of the leaking the original ...Make Me video. :saycheese:

She's done this show for five f**king years. Then toured Asia & Europe. The majority of people who wanted to see her live probably did during the last five years. 

Why would they all attend another show in Vegas when it's the same songs, no new album, no new excitement, no promo?

I really don't know what Team B is thinking... I don't there's gonna be another "2 MORE YEARS" announcement this time. 

Retirementney is coming...

37 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I agree! No new music is a major issue, Britney hasn’t released a single in 2 years.

Just look at Selena Gomez, she hasn’t released an album in over 3 years but she does a lot of singles and collaborations. Her fans are still getting fresh new music like It Ain’t Me, Fetish, Bad Liar, Wolves, Taki Taki etc.

I would prefer and album but if not a few promo singles wouldn’t have been hard to do. I mean a video and a promo performance every few months or something shouldn’t be too much for Britney. If it is than she shouldn’t even be working still then. 

33 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Well she could've been recording without us knowing but yeah it's already November and i would assume if there was an album planned to coincide with the show the lead should be released in November and we had more signs for Apple pie than new music recently

I really doubt it tbh

With traveling and Pom. She never can do two things at once it seems. They may have a few songs but I doubt an album is in their thoughts. It might be now since Domination isn’t slaying like pom

30 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

To do a new residency barely over a year after her last one ended is ludicrous.

As I said even Celine Dion started her current residency four years after the previous one ended and at least two years after her last tour ended.

And This has nothing to do with child support.  Even if it's $50,000 a month that's still only $3 million over the last five years.  As I've always said, her fragrance royalties alone make her several million a year without her even being relevant. 

In that Music Week Profile from August when she was on tour, Revlon's EVP of global fragrance marketing, Ron Rolleston, said "Britney’s first two fragrances Curious and Fantasy, were market leaders when they were introduced... and Fantasy remains a strong global performer to this day...Her fragrance empire has achieved more than a billion dollars in sales through 24 scents that span over 85 countries, and has amassed an unprecedented 40+ awards globally, including a four-star review in the New York Times.”"

https://www.musicweek.com/interviews/read/heaven-scent-how-britney-spears-conquered-the-perfume-market/073505

If she's not getting all or most of that money then she needs to finally fire her managers and become an independent person.  It's time.

As for music, she cannot make 'serious' quality music about her life or whatever until she fires her managers and becomes an independent person/artist.  She just can't.

The problem with supporting her is that you are only supporting her managers/team/label.

We don’t know how much she takes home from perfumes though. It’s pretty normal for them to only take home a chunk. It’s just her brand name they really are paying for tbh 

I think her life is really expensive. Which is why Circus happened so quick because the money was going away fast. That is just my thought 

38 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Apple pie? Sorry, I couldn't help my self...

rteqnEH.jpg

2 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Retirementney is coming...

It almost feels like it's Larry who is semi-retired.

Everything is being done in such a half-assed fashion. Britney's Team should be playing up her strengths and trying to conceal her weaknesses. They did an amazing job of it with the Circus and FF eras. But since POM came along it feels like it's actually Larry who is slacking.

The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang.

Maybe Britney is just following suit because her own Team has such lowered expectations?

I’m sorry but what do her team really expect? As much as I loved being at the POM tour because I’m a massive fan she could do jack **** and I’d love her - not everyone appreciates low production, high ticket prices and not even a single note live. 

Donination unfortunately will will be the same half arsed lip synced show she got away with for POM. She needs to step it up and hopefully these low ticket prices will give her a kick up the arse she needs. 

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Everything is being done in such a half-assed fashion. Britney's Team should be playing up her strengths and trying to conceal her weaknesses. They did an amazing job of it with the Circus and FF eras. But since POM came along it feels like it's actually Larry who is slacking.

Maybe Britney is just following suit because her own Team has such lowered expectations?

Before Adam peaced out, he said “Management only works has hard as the artist” 

I’m not surprised but it’s incredibly stupid to compare her to Aerosmith Lady Gaga’s residency.  Aerosmith hasn’t toured the US in a very long time and Lady Gaga is making her first move in Vegas.  Britney spent 4 years in Vegas, toured Asia and Europe and just finished an East Coast US summer tour.  Top that off with no new music and what the hell did you expect?  I have no problem with her doing Vegas but I’m only going to spend so much for the same product over and over again.  If what I see looks good (on online) I’ll buy a ticket.  I’m waiting though because I’m done with all things POM.

If Britney’s team where smart (so we know it won’t happen cause they aren’t)

If Britney done the rounds on the late shows doing secret performances to hype Domination good choreography, pre recorded voices, polished look and confidence. Pushing a new single, a new album and a taster of what domination will be.

This would restore the faith that seemed to be lost after the Piece of Me tour(I dunno why I loved it). But Piece of Me Residency when from strength to strength but the seems like people thought the tour was a mess (Again I Loved it).

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Larry is just milking his cash cow. Britney is the one who doesn't give a damn about her image and brand. You're letting her off easy.

I run a tight ship so, beware
I'm like the ringleader
I call the shots
I'm like a firecracker
I make it hot
When I put on a show

These lyrics are so laughable. It's not like I took it literally but still.

Archived