Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

Everyone seems to be forgetting that Jamie isn't just her Conservator, he's also her tour manager. He manages her daily affairs. He's held that position since the FF tour.

LINK: https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

On a side note, does anyone know which date that Jamie initially became sick? There was a lot of activity in the courts back in November.

Proceedings Held (Proceeding dates listed in descending order)

11/14/2018 in Probate Department 4, Penny, Brenda J., Presiding
Petition Hearing (Conservatorship/Guardianship) - Held

Petition Hearing (Conservatorship/Guardianship) - Held

Petition Hearing - Held

Motion Hearing - Held

Motion Hearing - Held - Motion Granted

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader

I don't think it's one or the other. I think her dad's life was genuinely threatened at the same time she was about to launch a show that had low ticket sales. If her head and heart isn't in it, because she's worried about her dad, and there's no denying the hype was basically non-existent, then there's zero point to performing. I think they made a solid decision.

I hope she does return to Vegas, because I don't agree that it's oversaturated and there isn't room for Britney, and when she does it's with a conceptualized show in mind and a new album with music videos / promo / performances. If she needs a year or two away to get that all together, I'm all for it. #1 is her state of mind, every thing else is secondary. 

17 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Sorry, but I don’t buy the whole “ticket sales were low so they cancelled the show” theory. Britney’s team is money hungry and even if it means they’ll get SOMETHING theyre still gonna use her name for more money.

Leading up to the show Britney was clearly unfocused and bothered by something. I don’t like that you guys are saying she’s “nursing him” back to health. What she said is she wants more time around her family. I think you’re all forgetting she has been working pretty nonstop since 2013. If anything, I like to believe she put her foot down and said she wants a break. Call me delusional whatever.

And I think both Britney and MGM are losing lot of money from cancelling this, much more than having to deal with empty seats come opening night.

10 minutes ago, Catalin said:

And I think both Britney and MGM are losing lot of money from cancelling this, much more than having to deal with empty seats come opening night.

MGM has Janet doing Britney’s dates... Maybe they won’t get the money income that they could get with Britney but they already covered those empty dates. Britney, on the other hand, doesn’t have money income from performing this year. Sure, she’ll get royalties from music, merch and perfumes but not the fat checks from MGM.

Plus, empty seats at opening night was the tip of the iceberg... some of the shows we’re not even 50% sold.

15 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

MGM has Janet doing Britney’s dates... Maybe they won’t get the money income that they could get with Britney but they already covered those empty dates. Britney, on the other hand, doesn’t have money income from performing this year. Sure, she’ll get royalties from music, merch and perfumes but not the fat checks from MGM.

Plus, empty seats at opening night was the tip of the iceberg... some of the shows we’re not even 50% sold.

Either way Britney not hurting for money

Most of those seats would have been filled opening night

2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I don't think it's one or the other. I think her dad's life was genuinely threatened at the same time she was about to launch a show that had low ticket sales. If her head and heart isn't in it, because she's worried about her dad, and there's no denying the hype was basically non-existent, then there's zero point to performing. I think they made a solid decision.

I hope she does return to Vegas, because I don't agree that it's oversaturated and there isn't room for Britney, and when she does it's with a conceptualized show in mind and a new album with music videos / promo / performances. If she needs a year or two away to get that all together, I'm all for it. #1 is her state of mind, every thing else is secondary. 

Dear God please, listen to this good man and make it happen

Archived