Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

4 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

At the end the show will be sold out anyways :whatitellu: so don't worry

One part of me wants it to flop but that's not going to happen

The first show will but the overall show may not do that well. It will depend on what the show offers. 

Btw this site is loading beyond slow for me. I try to click on something and it opens a something else. So annoying 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

hope they cancel britney's conract due to low sales and we see it all over the news. Then it would be a wake up call for britney and her team.

lol I find it funny when people say this. I mean I get it, cause ultimately her team is delusional and a reality check is long overdue. but if this were to happen, it wouldn't be this "wake up call" that would reignite her passion for her career - it would basically be the END of her career.

you're right, its too late. but some people are acting like this "wake up call" would somehow make everything better, and that type of thinking is just as delusional as anything team britney thinks.

3 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I mean ... the comparison itself is stupid. Gaga's and Aerosmith's shows are new and Britney will probably deliver the same show she has for the last 5 years?

Exactly there is no hype to see britney in 2013 when the show started she was alot more relevant and work ***** had just came out now after hiding in vegas for 5 years people have lost interest in her and the bad videos of her dancing dont help and I'm certain many people besides fan dont now this residenceny exist because her promo is so lackluster this time maybe if she released  a banger this wouldn't be happening,  it's also way to soon for her to go back to vegas people need a break from her ya know and then after like 2 years then she should've came back and everyone would be hype again

13 minutes ago, David Rose said:

lol I find it funny when people say this. I mean I get it, cause ultimately her team is delusional and a reality check is long overdue. but if this were to happen, it wouldn't be this "wake up call" that would reignite her passion for her career - it would basically be the END of her career.

you're right, its too late. but some people are acting like this "wake up call" would somehow make everything better, and that type of thinking is just as delusional as anything team britney thinks.

I think they should just let her lead her life. 

I’m aware that they probably would do a retirement tour and try to get every last penny. 

Britney doesn’t want this so shouldn’t everyone want Britney to flop? If she does want this than she would improve. It’s what it is at this point 

Or you know, this could force Team Britney to actually bring their A game finally. Investors might demand the quality we've been demanding and be the ones to get it. And after a great opening night, fans would flock to the show. Britney has always been an underdog, so this could just be another one of those times. We can hope... 

1 minute ago, stateofgracebritney said:

No. Period! 

Domination will be so much better than POM, if it isn’t then why would she be the highest paid singer in Vegas? 

And her new music will not flop.

She loves music, i’m pretty sure she will find a way of putting a lot of promotion into b10. Do you think she didn’t learn anything from BJ and Glory?

There is no receipts to prove any of this. 

After BJ you think she would have tried hard with Glory but they couldn’t even do a third single because of the lack of promo given to SP. 

27 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Boo hoo, 

its novemeber it starts in feb

also it ain’t a tour it’s in Vegas and when travellers see her name they will mostly buy tickets calm down y’all and get on with your lives cause in the end it will be packed and she’s going to get payed twice your paycheck for one show 

This is true.  She can receive whatever reception-negative, positive whatever- she gets from the media or social media.

It doesn't change the fact that she's still going to do these shows.

Stop being so hateful! 

Britney will sell, she just needs the good promotion.

Britney, if you’re reading this, please work on music and decent promotion this time. Do whatever it takes , even if that means firing your whole team and doing stuff by yourself.

Fight for your freedom! It’s almost like there’s been 10 years since you did nothing to break free from the c-ship.

I'm sure in the end it will work out fine but...yeah, mistakes were made.

I adore Britney to the moon and back but I must admit, I'm tired of giving her team hand-outs when they aren't bringing anything new to the table. I'm sure I'll buy tickets eventually, but as B would say, I'm gonna have to wait and see. :pieceofwhat:

It's also crazy expensive for Canadians to travel to the US right now!

I hope this residency flops tbh, that might be what both Britney and her team need to wake up and either start trying or stop.

Charging us way too much money for shows like the POM tour is unnacceptable and they'll only fix it if we stop supporting them.

Britney needs some tough love instead of *** kissers.

42 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think they should just let her lead her life. 

I’m aware that they probably would do a retirement tour and try to get every last penny. 

Britney doesn’t want this so shouldn’t everyone want Britney to flop? If she does want this than she would improve. It’s what it is at this point 

Why do you folks keep acting like she's being forced

Archived