Get Your Coins Out! Britney’s 'Domination' Ticket Sales Are Reportedly Struggling

britneyausfan

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I think you could be on to something. I mean just look at some of Larry’s clientele.

Britney - Vegas residency 

Steven Tyler - Vegas residency 

Miley Cyrus - MIA from music 

Fifth Harmony - Broken Up 

Miley had a lot to say about how hard she was being worked at a certain point. It reminded me of Britney starting to speak about around 2004/2005.

Is Miley still with Adam? Or is she with Larry?

2 minutes ago, David Rose said:

when POM went on sale, tickets sold much faster, several shows almost completely sold out within days. compare it to domination and there's a clear difference. so while what you're saying is true, it's not so black and white.

Britney was new to Vegas

It is only November 2nd and you fools are already calling her new upcoming residency a flop so early.  More tickets will sell and I'm sure Britney and her team already have things lined up to create hype.

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney was new to Vegas

It is only November 2nd and you fools are already calling her new upcoming residency a flop so early.  More tickets will sell and I'm sure Britney and her team already have things lined up to create hype.

fans were travelling to see that show, planning trips around it...they aren't for this one. she's gonna have to rely more on tourist/gp interest, which will be an issue. yes more tickets will sell, but the general trend for this residency will be less ticket sales and less profit and less interest. bookmark me.

• Content Curators

Boo hoo, 

its novemeber it starts in feb

also it ain’t a tour it’s in Vegas and when travellers see her name they will mostly buy tickets calm down y’all and get on with your lives cause in the end it will be packed and she’s going to get payed twice your paycheck for one show 

14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Miley had a lot to say about how hard she was being worked at a certain point. It reminded me of Britney starting to speak about around 2004/2005.

Is Miley still with Adam? Or is she with Larry?

I believe that she’s still with Adam, she was seen at his birthday party last year and he now also manages her younger sister Noah. 

11 minutes ago, David Rose said:

fans were travelling to see that show, planning trips around it...they aren't for this one. she's gonna have to rely more on tourist/gp interest, which will be an issue. yes more tickets will sell, but the general trend for this residency will be less ticket sales and less profit and less interest. bookmark me.

She always had to rely on fans, tourist/GP which is who attends her show.

Nothing new

Archived