The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

oh pls do you guys really think britney didn't sign **** because HE didn't want her to? she does whtever the **** she wants, a bodyguard she hired doesn't tell her what to do :tifflmao:

Is he even a bodyguard? He's usually with her at red carpet events, I think he's just like an event manager or something to help guide her around. Plus she often looks at her guards for permission to go and sign things at airports, etc. :juggingu:

I might be extremely delusional for this but I honestly just don't care, I'll never turn my back on Britney, I basically grew up with her and she helped me whenever no one else did by just existing and especially thinking after all she has been through and that I even have her name tattooed on me for ****'s sake just me seeing her smile will always make my day

Dp1yNH9WwAA9Top.jpg

Yeah, but if you think about it, the same happens with people who have regular jobs. We get bored over time...

She's a human being, and the truth is, this is just a job to her.. She doesn't care about being a celebrity in my opinion, it's just who she is.. She's not made out for it and now I realize she never was made out for this life.. 

15 minutes ago, Lilith said:

I did see Britney popping up onstage, not uttering a word, scribbling fast 1-2 autographs and disappearing into her "domination" era :cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling::cackling:

She’s gonna be dominating the following....

Sam’s salami :tiffanynod:

meet and greets :jj:

Knee taps :uknowit:

what else am I missing 

Just now, BritneysOldNose said:

Her eyes don’t say anything close to “Domination” 

and u guys still have hope she’ll come back prime style 

girl please she’s locked under her contract and which is why we get dead eyes performances 

are y’all really that f**king stupid 

You could just leave . No one asked you to stan

Archived