Is this the longest time Britney has gone without releasing music

ZAM9315

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Is this the longest time britney has gone without music I’m getting sick and tired of waiting that I can even take her imitating that bird as a single now which Tbh slay :yesplease:  also lmk why bomt tour had more actual production and money spent into the show than pom :orangu:

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

we're almost there :tiffhair:

between B in the Mix and Blackout happened almost 2 years, that's about to occur this November.

In terms of singles/videos we're less than 200 days away from beating the mark between Someday and Gimme More :tifftear:that's like 6 months or something. Do we really think we'll get anything in the next 6 months? I don't :tear:

Are you dumb we will obviously get perogative special Jayden and Preston collection with a new ad that will have more money and production put into it than her last two albums SLAY :lessons: and well music......

:idkha:

Christmas single 2018 confirmed :yesplease:

October 2018 ~

Britney Spears today delighted her fans by announcing the release of her long-awaited new single "White Christmas." - The song is a cover of the Bing Crosby classic from 1942. Larry Rudolph - Spears' manager - had this to say, "Britney loves Christmas so this song makes perfect sense for us. She's due to film the music video in Canada in the next few weeks and she's very excited about it."

November 2018 ~

Britney Spears today stunned fans by posting a number of behind the scenes photos on Instagram from her White Christmas video-shoot. Surrounded by mountains and frolicking in the snow - Spears sported a brand new brunette hairstyle and wore an expensive looking coat. Eagle eyed fans noticed Spears wearing lacy red underwear under the coat. 

December 2018 ~

Britney Spears today posted an Instagram video of herself singing White Christmas - along with high-pitched edits and bunny rabbit ear filters. The video was soon removed from her account leading fans to question whether the upcoming single would be scrapped. 

December 2018 ~

Britney Spears today announced her much-hyped Christmas single - White Christmas - would no longer be a single. The pop star posted a short video on her Instagram account in which she read from cuecards to say, "Happy Christmas to all my fans. Me, Sam and the boys are looking forward to a quiet family Christmas together and I'll be releasing new music next year. Merry Christmas!!!" 

January 2019 ~

Larry Rudolph - manager of Britney Spears - today spoke out for the first time about the axing of Spears' 2018 Christmas single. During a Q&A with Flop magazine, Rudolph said, "We filmed a video for the song, but it just didn't work. Britney values her family above all else and there just wasn't enough time to make the single happen. She'll be releasing new music soon though!"

December 2019 ~

Still no new music :crying1:

• Content Curators
45 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

October 2018 ~

Britney Spears today delighted her fans by announcing the release of her long-awaited new single "White Christmas." - The song is a cover of the Bing Crosby classic from 1942. Larry Rudolph - Spears' manager - had this to say, "Britney loves Christmas so this song makes perfect sense for us. She's due to film the music video in Canada in the next few weeks and she's very excited about it."

November 2018 ~

Britney Spears today stunned fans by posting a number of behind the scenes photos on Instagram from her White Christmas video-shoot. Surrounded by mountains and frolicking in the snow - Spears sported a brand new brunette hairstyle and wore an expensive looking coat. Eagle eyed fans noticed Spears wearing lacy red underwear under the coat. 

December 2018 ~

Britney Spears today posted an Instagram video of herself singing White Christmas - along with high-pitched edits and bunny rabbit ear filters. The video was soon removed from her account leading fans to question whether the upcoming single would be scrapped. 

December 2018 ~

Britney Spears today announced her much-hyped Christmas single - White Christmas - would no longer be a single. The pop star posted a short video on her Instagram account in which she read from cuecards to say, "Happy Christmas to all my fans. Me, Sam and the boys are looking forward to a quiet family Christmas together and I'll be releasing new music next year. Merry Christmas!!!" 

January 2019 ~

Larry Rudolph - manager of Britney Spears - today spoke out for the first time about the axing of Spears' 2018 Christmas single. During a Q&A with Flop magazine, Rudolph said, "We filmed a video for the song, but it just didn't work. Britney values her family above all else and there just wasn't enough time to make the single happen. She'll be releasing new music soon though!"

December 2019 ~

Ugh when will the others

47 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

December 2018 ~

December 2019 ~

at first I was like "what kind of fan fiction is this" but then it got too real.. :umomg:

19 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

October 2018 ~

November 2018 ~

December 2018 ~

December 2018 ~

January 2019 ~

December 2019 ~

omfg why does this sound SO realistic??

Archived