Is this the longest time Britney has gone without releasing music

ZAM9315

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/25/2018 at 11:32 PM, PokemonSpears said:

we're almost there :tiffhair:

between B in the Mix and Blackout happened almost 2 years, that's about to occur this November.

In terms of singles/videos we're less than 200 days away from beating the mark between Someday and Gimme More :tifftear:that's like 6 months or something. Do we really think we'll get anything in the next 6 months? I don't :tear:

I think we will

I bet they are pushing it back for some reason.

They should've released the Pitbul collab already especially when he is opening for her and they can promote it together.

Maybe the last date together?

Anyways, the insiders already exploded and that is one of the signs that music should come..but they went quiet recently so I have no idea what's going on

The commercial for the perfume should've been out too, it felt like we arent gonna get it but she teased it this past week unexpectidly

SHe is such a TROLL!

Tbh I want her to take her time and make another Glory. She's touring right now, she's not releasing anything soon, she's doing things. God you'd be so desperate if you were Madonna stans haha madonna please release new stuff i miss u girl

I do think Britney needs a break for a new album, like a proper comeback album. Some people don't even know she's still making music, even though Glory was so good. BJ really hurt her. She needs to come back with a statement. Also yes I'm choosing to ignore fallout new britney at vegas

Britney pleaseeee we need a BOP right now. For almost 2 years we had nothing to be happy about(not even the tour because she doesn't come in my country) and I am thirsty for those MM days when B-army was shook by the song ( the music video destroyed it but meh maybe this won't happen for the next song).

I am thirsty Brit plss :crying1: All these ******* released at least one song in 2017-2018 and we had nothing and there is no proof that new music is on the way to slay us. :airpls:

ok, my meltdown settled down a bit 

Archived