Is this the longest time Britney has gone without releasing music

ZAM9315

Not long ago, rumors of apple pie... the pitbull collab and mariah rumors were on full steam, only confirmed tea we had was by pitbull. It seemed promising we would get something, I thought for sure we would have a new single by now... it's been way to quiet 

Wtf happened. what's going on :wontcry:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

Not long ago, rumors of apple pie... the pitbull collab and mariah rumors were on full steam, only confirmed tea we had was by pitbull. It seemed promising we would get something, I thought for sure we would have a new single by now... it's been way to quiet 

Wtf happened. what's going on :wontcry:

I know !!! I feel exactly the same... But I think we now have to wait she is finishing her summer tour. Hopefully, we'll have something before the end of this year.

She's releasing a greatest his album at the end of POM tour with the new single "Apple Pie". Followed by the Apple Fantasy fragrance which will have apples as it's top note. Followed by snagging the cover of Marie Claire to talk about how she stays in shape, what her guilty pleasures are and how she juggles being a mom and a pop star!

Archived