The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, neonxangel said:

I might have a drink or two. I’m a lightweight and I’m driving an hour to get there so I may not even drink at all. I’m also very shy so it’s hard to talk to people. I’m just scared of being judge by being there by myself. 

Don’t worry about that at all, in a big crowd no one honestly notices who came with whom. I’m shy too so I get the apprehension, but my personal experience revealed my fears were wholly unfounded. Just enjoy yourself and don’t worry about anyone else!

Otherwise, you’ll be kicking yourself later for not having lived in the moment due to worrying about something as trivial as the opinions of strangers (who, again, aren’t judging or frankly even noticing you, because they paid hundreds to watch one person only, and she’ll be on stage)! 

2 hours ago, 3Pney said:

but you know its true :unbothered:

So people that actually review the show or actually spend money to see the show enjoy themselves but people who did not spend money and make a choice to view clips online of certain segments feel insulted and bothered...really? wow:janet:

well, that's interesting.

Archived