The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

Sorry if AP

i might be the only one who doesn't like how they do Clumsy, mainly on the breakdown...too many moves for a "flowy" song. They should have kept it more simple like when they're dancing on "hey clumsy, hey clumsy, woah oh oh..."

Am I crazy or it looks like she was 10 times better than yesterday? :disbelief:

I still hate every single outfit (Britney wear a f**king pair of real boots god) and I genuinely think they ruin everything tbh, the same show with cool outfits and today’s energy would look pretty good.

Just now, Britneylandia said:

Am I crazy or it looks like she got 10 times better? :disbelief:

I still hate every single outfit (Britney wear a f**king pair of real boots god) and I genuinely think they ruin everything tbh, the same show with cool outfits and today’s energy would look pretty good.

It looks like she has more energy than yesterday but that's not saying much bc yesterday was one of the worst shows she's ever had. It still doesn't look like a good show or like she has actual great energy though, just a little better than yesterday.

Archived