The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, falka said:

:kesha: don't idolize anyone 

So true! We’re all only human anyway so no need to idolise anyone. 

Feel sorry for the guy though I can understand how he must’ve felt. He wants to say to her how much she’s meant to him. 

For her she’s there just todo a picture. You gotta remember from her point of view. She hears this from every person. If she stopped and talked to everyone those meet and greets would probably take 2 hours. 

It would be better for her though to be nice to people who’ve paid that amount of money and just shake there hands and ask what there name is. 

32 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

lmao he probably paid with his kidneys and got that trash experience. poor hunty :sew: 

What was he expecting her to say though? "Oh yes, my show yesterday was amazing, I'm so talented, I can't even :overwhelm:   

She can't engage in conversations with everyone, especially when your way of breaking the ice is compliments for her, that's like the ultimate way of make her feel uncomfortable. He should've told her everything he wanted to say, and that's it. If she had something to say related to that, she would've said it, as it has happened with other people that buy M&G's too. 

I find it incredible that he "has been studying her since his early teens" and had no idea whatsoever of how these M&G's have been, FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS! It's like he's stuck in 2001 or something.

Independently of how wrong she might be or not for doing this and at that price, it's inexcusable that one pays such an amount of money without knowing what you're paying for or expecting something based on assumptions or illusions, when you could've read any of the hundreds of M&G experiences since she started Vegas, or even since FFT. 

Archived