The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's the same theater from last night :orangu:

Well it's not the theaters fault let's be fair. I mean Cher is having a string of six shows there, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, ton of other bands are performing there this summer. I think it's about how you use the space and what value you bring to that space.

Guest Diamond Horse
14 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

@katmont2 is now LIVE ON INSTAGRAM

Thank you I almost peed my pants, it was a wild dance in the trolley watching the live stream. **** meän it is something else to watch it on t he live stream,....,,,... fakkk world :D

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, kasavas said:

omg that girl ended the livestream :yasqueen:

in the middle of a number wasn't very polite you know :yasqueen:

8 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

Am I alone somebody else listen to this. doesn't the last few lines sound really super low? It's like an octave lower than usual. I'm confused. 

does the very end sound different to anyone else? I listen to it like three times 

Beginning with You say....

1 minute ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Am I alone somebody else listen to this. doesn't the last few lines sound really super low? It's like an octave lower than usual. I'm confused. 

does the very end sound different to anyone else? I listen to it like three times 

Beginning with You say....

It’s lower. Sometimes Larry makes the pitch higher or lower, he thinks it makes it sound live, it obviously just sounds stupid as hell

Archived