The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

33 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

She has energy. The problem is she doesn't know how to use it and so she does those spastic movements :wontcry:

this

before it was understandable the robotic choreo or that she didn't want to work with people like Brian Friedman because she had become so lethargic, and she was out of shape. But ever since she gained her shape back and became lighter and more flexible and energetic, it's like she doesn't know what to do with that, or how to take fully advantage of it. That's the same reason why she stopped doing the POM moves properly, because they just didn't feel right with her new body and energy, but instead of trying to go back to her dancing roots, with more complicated yet stylish choreos, she went to this weird direction of butt wipes and knee taps and spasmic hand moves. 

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spongbob said:

"Fans" 

Yes fans, we are the most important thing for Britney’s legacy and her team is not listening to us... 

Her team doesn’t know the value of listening to the audience, they give what they want not what we would love to see... 

Have a great time! I once had to attend a concert solo because my friend came down with the stomach flu the day of the show, but to my surprise it ended up being totally fine. Everyone is so focused on what’s happening on stage, and you’re surrounded by other fans all singing and dancing along, so you don’t actually feel alone at all. (Plus, with the assistance of alcohol, it’s really easy to make “friends” with the people around you, haha). I’m glad you finally get to see Britney live for the first time!  :) 

5 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Clumsy is one of my new favorites! I loved the track back when it was released, but kinda got tired of the song. But now seeing her performing it on tour I am falling for it again. I LOVE her energy and the choreo!!

the hunty in that fan exploded, now how could that possibly be bad? truly a great number :urite: lmao

58 minutes ago, Dirk said:

yey, hope you have a better show tonight and have fun!

I will definetly watch your instagram stories.

pls don't forget to film clumsy, change your mind, slave, touch of my hand!

Thank you! I’ll try to lol I was not able to get the best seats but I’ll be recording everything!

22 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Have a great time! I once had to attend a concert solo because my friend came down with the stomach flu the day of the show, but to my surprise it ended up being totally fine. Everyone is so focused on what’s happening on stage, and you’re surrounded by other fans all singing and dancing along, so you don’t actually feel alone at all. (Plus, with the assistance of alcohol, it’s really easy to make “friends” with the people around you, haha). I’m glad you finally get to see Britney live for the first time!  :) 

I might have a drink or two. I’m a lightweight and I’m driving an hour to get there so I may not even drink at all. I’m also very shy so it’s hard to talk to people. I’m just scared of being judge by being there by myself. 

Archived