The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Am I alone somebody else listen to this. doesn't the last few lines sound really super low? It's like an octave lower than usual. I'm confused. 

does the very end sound different to anyone else? I listen to it like three times 

Beginning with You say....

sounds the same to me

3 minutes ago, Most Dancing Ive Ever Done said:

It’s lower. Sometimes Larry makes the pitch higher or lower, he thinks it makes it sound live, it obviously just sounds stupid as hell

what does larry have to do with the sound, do you think he's there playing dj as we speak? lol

16 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Well it's not the theaters fault let's be fair. I mean Cher is having a string of six shows there, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, ton of other bands are performing there this summer. I think it's about how you use the space and what value you bring to that space.

I agree, and I totally understand it. There is this Mexican tour, 90s Pop Tour, they do 360° arenas with big props and screens, elevators and stuff, but when they toured the US they had to adapt the show for the small theaters (because of course they aren't that known over there), and obviously it looks cheaper and emptier, but it's just another format, and artists have to make it work.

I'm sure Britney's show looks so much better in person than the videos we've gotten so far, at least that's what I experienced when I saw the show in Vegas. 

Guest Diamond Horse

I just find it noteworthy to say ----- Britney has a totally unique dancing style I could see it so clear how everything made so much sense &! i find her energy f**king high

where do you guys see low energy

HUH?

1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

I just find it noteworthy to say ----- Britney has a totally unique dancing style I could see it so clear how everything made so much sense &! i find her energy f**king high

HUH?

yesterday her energy was ****, let's be honest here. she was probably a nervous wreck

tonight she's on fire

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I agree, and I totally understand it. There is this Mexican tour, 90s Pop Tour, they do 360° arenas with big props and screens, elevators and stuff, but when they toured the US they had to adapt the show for the small theaters (because of course they aren't that known over there), and obviously it looks cheaper and emptier, but it's just another format, and artists have to make it work.

I'm sure Britney's show looks so much better in person than the videos we've gotten so far, at least that's what I experienced when I saw the show in Vegas. 

honestly when you get to see full 4K videos of Vegas and not just close-ups of her the show looks really really good. It's very visually interesting I love the light show in the lasers and the walls. People who don't see anything but her on the stage close up and just the dancers aren't getting the full effect.

I know they had to adjust but they had 7 months I just feel they could have gotten more creative and fine-tuned

Archived