The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She added Clumsy and CYM?! :pumped: Did she add MP and Overprotected, though? :crying2:

No, she didn't add the MP or Overprotected lol You haven't seen the other thread? :orangu:

She mixed some Migos song or something for the first break of Slave though :embarrassney: 

And now If I'm Dancing is the video interlude instead of CYM

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, she didn't add the MP or Overprotected lol You haven't seen the other thread? :orangu:

She mixed some Migos song or something for the first break of Slave though :embarrassney: 

And now If I'm Dancing is the video interlude instead of CYM

No, I haven't looked at any threads. :britdrown: I don't give enough of a **** about this tour to do so. Mess at her releasing a perfume called Prerogative, and not performing MY PREROGATIVE.

2 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I’m really hopeful. It can’t get worse right? Also Clumsy and Change Your Mind are literally the highlights of the show 

Exactly and people want to hate on them. The choreography was actually decent looking especially clumsy

Exciting!!!! I watched more videos of Clumsy AND I FREAKIN’ LOVE IT!!!!! 

Just to clear things up about SLAVE: she has NOT removed the original dance break its still there. But she added another little break with a mix of Migos(some fans started to dramaqueen and said she removed the old dancebreak with this new. St**** ******* wanting to complain). 

GOOD LUCK, GODNEYYYY!!!

22 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I’m really hopeful. It can’t get worse right? Also Clumsy and Change Your Mind are literally the highlights of the show 

19 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

Exactly and people want to hate on them. The choreography was actually decent looking especially clumsy

That's why I'm afraid they might be gone. Good things never last on the show, like that burgundy outfit for Work ***** she only wore once, or the black leather outfit from GM section.

I didn't really like them THAT much though :gimmemoar:

Archived