The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

Just now, timito said:

it's not a anything signature because the snake was yellow as well and this is green. This is the first thingI am actually complaining about with her team. They could have picked a bit better merchandise like the one Jordan had but had to remove because of her team. I never get those kind of merchandise to me  that it's only words dumped on some clothing. To me the best ones are the shirts with her face on it. Also I wonder if they are selling the album there. I feel like if not that's a big loss for them. 

Most ppl that are there probably already have the album. CDs are sort of dead unfortunately. 

I saw the snake and was confused as well but than was like that is supposed to be banana. They probably don’t care enough to look to see what the snake looked like. 

The think this merch is ugly but clearly others don’t think so. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

this one though.. 

DiAaFXdW0AAqtDK?format=jpg

:queenie: the fan is more awkward i think he is mocking awkwardney 

I love her dress! I’m glad she actually wore it out in public rather than just modeling it during one of her IG “fashion shows.” :selenerz:

She’s definitely had a ton of painfully awkward M&G’s in the past but I think these are actually great, and she looks really beautiful.

9 hours ago, zone said:

She still has energy, the body, flexibility, she is fine with these. The problem is that she cant even get the rhythm. She needs also to STOP FIXING HER FCKN HAIR EVERY SECOND 

This!  The thing that irks me the most is her fixing her pony tail every 5 seconds.  It's so nauseating!  Her hair is pretty but it's not great for performing.  Back in the day her hair flowed with her movements and was a big part of her performance and now she touches her hair so much that it's hard to even watch the show!  Maybe she should change hairstyles for a bit... Just sayin...:nochillbrit:

I saw people saying her M&G looked painful, but for Britney, it looked good? She looked great, the color of the dress is really flattering on her, her hair was styled nicely and she had her stylist do her makeup, plus we know she always looks at least a little uncomfortable during a M&G or its not a Britney M&G. So I can't agree there.

The show itself.... I'm still happy CYM is finally on the setlist, but.... I'm gonna keep there, and only there, and go no further. :awks:

28 minutes ago, JeNny_C said:

This!  The thing that irks me the most is her fixing her pony tail every 5 seconds.  It's so nauseating!  Her hair is pretty but it's not great for performing.  Back in the day her hair flowed with her movements and was a big part of her performance and now she touches her hair so much that it's hard to even watch the show!  Maybe she should change hairstyles for a bit... Just sayin...:nochillbrit:

even if she shaved her head she would keep touching her scalp because at this point it's more of a tic than something related to the hairstyle

38 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Most ppl that are there probably already have the album. CDs are sort of dead unfortunately. 

I saw the snake and was confused as well but than was like that is supposed to be banana. They probably don’t care enough to look to see what the snake looked like. 

The think this merch is ugly but clearly others don’t think so. 

The only thing I like is the two picture ones not the best but will probably get one. Makes things easier to save money because I was ready to buy every merchandise possible as long as it was good. 

9 hours ago, mfanbs said:

i think you guys are confusing in the zoney with onyx hotelny... onyx is the thing you just described but in the zoney is much more starting from nfl kick off to time square to all those performances that slayed choreography wise 

first I was not  talking about her choreography efforts, just persona and attitude. And in the zoneney was a loud sometimes rude ***** and I loved it

but okay beat me to it: chaoticney:ririshade1:

7 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

they finally let them keep the hats.:decisions:

It clearly suits his outfit better.:thinkney: Plot twist; He borrowed her his hat before performance.
They are trying to cover the fact that someone forgot to bring important prop. :umomg:

That's marvelous maneuver.:pieceofwhat:

I’ve been pretty critical of Britney today and I stand by my comments....that being said, I just saw some full videos online and it does still seem like a lot of fun.  Is it perfect and on the level it should be? No.  But it’s going to be fun next week when I go and that’s what’s important to me.

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

lol

a day after and I think the meltdowns were exaggerated! dead!

maybe because sun and moon were in cancer, people tend to dramatize things and Venus in Virgo, perfect to criticize!  :tiffcackle:

this is just another Piece Of Me show, like the Asian tour, in a small venue just like the Axis. it's like the axis traveling to the east coast that's why small places, but Europe is different just like the Asian tour. 

so she was 7 months at home doing nothing so it's totally fine that she's kinda lazy and stiff for the first show and a bit nervous too, we're talking about Britney so that's the standard. hope her energy will be better for the rest of the tour.

the tick of her hair is because that ponytail is messy...

the only thing people should complain about is the outfits, it's just small and boring changes. guess this will change too thru the dates and we'll some surprises here and there, for the best or for the worst lol

I guess when you actually go to the concert you'll enjoy way more than to watch clips on Instagram. 

:janet::janet::sippinga:

I’m seeing her at Brighton Pride in a few weeks then the full show at Glasgow 2 weeks after. So I’m trying not to watch any videos etc. Obviously it was inevitable I’d find out CYM & Clumsy were added. But I’m dodging where in the setlist they are for a bit of a surprise:qtbrit:

I couldn’t hide from all videos however. After reading nearly 80 pages of hate I had to see what the **** went on last night. 

In my honest opinion I don’t think it merits the negativity she’s getting. I’m not naive. It’s not her best. However she’s had worse POM shows.

It’s not an excuse for a professional like her... but she’ll probably be a bit nervous as she’s been off stage for a while etc. New backstage environment etc. I have everything crossed she’ll find the spark again the more comfortable she gets with the new routines etc.

The big kick in the teeth for me is the stage/production. As people have said... I just seen Carters tour few weeks back. Witness tour last week (Katy isn’t in my top 5 however this tour was one of the best visual concerts I’ve ever ‘witnessed’. I was in awe). Beyonce was £90. Katy Perry £80. Britney? £142 (the less expensive seats). I’m also going to the concert with not so big fans... so for the money they have paid... everyone at the gig will be expecting a visual show. I’m embarrassed. This watered down tour version of POM is cheap. Every artist is out on platforms, flying out to the audience etc these days. She doesn’t even have a WB entrance anymore?!?! She just walks on stage... does the full set... blows some confetti out... and skips off with the dancers?

M&g wise- I’m enjoying the new backdrop. You can’t blame her stiff pose all on her. Having done two m&gs with her... i think the trick is about getting her doing something with that other hand (eg a love shape or fake cheek kiss etc). 

Overall- I feel negativity brings more negativity... so we need to put positive vibes out and hope that the show will find that little spark it has the potential to grasp. To be honest... the only thing that can save the show will be Brit’s charisma and fire. But as we all know... this is not something we can rely on any more. I’m hopeful though! 

The shows will pickup (everyone chant this 10 times before going to sleep tonight) :nervousney:

everyone going to the future shows- keep us updated. Don’t let too much of the negativity in. As we know it’s a totally different attitude sitting watching IG videos and bitching about the show... to actually being there in the moment actually having a great time. Have a ball everyone :bparty:

Archived