The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, vass2816 said:

I wasn’t sure why you, as a real britney fan would be casually mocking her “singing” that all all

I’m sorry, but just because I’m not kissing her *** 24/7, doesn’t make me any less of a fan. I’ve been a fan since day one, been to many of her concerts, was lucky enough to see her at her prime. And as a FAN, of Britney, not Xtina, it just kills me to see what she is doing to her legacy. And mocking her singing? What singing?:waitwhat:

LMAO the show has nothing to do with her being lazy, her super expensive tickets and her bending her knees, fixing her hair and wearing her personal wardrobe on stage, that's just disrespectful, i wouldn't even pay 5 dollars to see that, i've been a huge fan since the very begin but this is rude of her, you cannot go on stage like that! If you wanna wear bikini then go to Hawaii and stay there until you're ready to tour again! sorry but we have all the right to drag her if this is how she decided to treats us :rihit:

1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

I’m sorry, but just because I’m not kissing her *** 24/7, doesn’t make me any less of a fan. I’ve been a fan since day one, been to many of her concerts, was lucky enough to see her at her prime. And as a FAN, of Britney, not Xtina, it just kills me to see what she is doing to her legacy. And mocking her singing? What singing?:waitwhat:

this for me too

27 minutes ago, vass2816 said:

You’re obviously an Xtina fan and that’s ok. I think that it’s disappointing to us Britney fans because she’s acting like she’s not caring....in a crowd of 3000 people......when all her contemporaries like Taylor and Beyoncé are doing 60,000 shows every night. I think we are all in a spot of wethere we have to support this person we have loved since 1999 or wetherwe have to say ok, we can’t let you become Mariah Carey. I’m torn.

They must tired of doing 60.000 shows every night. Thats 21.900.000 shows in a year. Britney could learn from them:weusay:

4 hours ago, Garrett said:

I don't get the hate, I mean she's performing exactly the same as she did in Vegas what did people expect her to change after years of doing the same show.... anyways she looks beautiful and all I care about at this point is if she cranks out more good music and thats she is happy and living her best life

yup

5 hours ago, Zeik89 said:

It is legitimately one of the best meet and greet pictures of hers I have ever seen of hers.

edit: this is photoshopped isn’t it lol :xfactorlook:

It’s a little photoshopped, but it isn’t much different than the original pic.  Looks like they just brightened it and fixed the coloring. 

Guest Brichney.
5 hours ago, Spongbob said:

Where????

Everywhere, but mostly American media. ITZ received horrible reviews, BJ got better ones. Shameful. 

Archived