The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Daxx said:

It really does make a difference, the atmosphere is totally different and believe it or not the amount of adrenaline will make you think the mess you are seeing is actually good :tiffanynod:

Yeah.  This is how it’s been for me with her recent tours, especially the FFT.  I watched fan videos before my first show and was expecting to be disappointed, but both of my shows ended up being a f**king blast.  Being surrounded by other fans + seeing Britney in person (which is always magical, lbr) helps the show seem better than it is.  It’s a totally different experience when you’re actually there, plus it’s way easier to convince yourself that the show was good when you’ve spent $$$ on it as opposed to just watching videos at home. 

5 hours ago, JustLoveBritney said:

how long were you queueing up for? 

from the time we got into the line to the time they started ushering us into the theater was like 10 minutes.

5 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

this is it exactly :nyschool: Everyone is always like WELL THE PEOPLE  WHO WENT ENJOYED IT!!! MUCH BETTER IN PERSON!!! 

well, of course, it’s just like being in a club with Britney music playing in the background

yeah, just seeing her in person and being in the same room as her is wild. that is probably the best part, just being starstruck af

18 minutes ago, CologneAndCandyLotion said:

Was this your first time seeing the show? Or did you see POM in Vegas?

It's a shame she couldn't even bring the WB stairs for the entrance :( 

The joy of Pepsi (Spending all the sponsorship money on vanilla candles and starbucks)

it was my first time! this seems like basically an extremely watered down version of POM. they tried to replace the stuff they couldn't keep for the tour but it doesn't seem like it was fleshed out as well as it could have been. maybe britney will be better later in the tour and it'll all make sense. 

however... didn't they have big setpieces on her other tours? :mariahstare:

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

weren't you being rude before when other people were saying how bad POM was tho?? 

no? i don't think so?

also this is me telling my personal experience? 

I don't get the hate, I mean she's performing exactly the same as she did in Vegas what did people expect her to change after years of doing the same show.... anyways she looks beautiful and all I care about at this point is if she cranks out more good music and thats she is happy and living her best life

She absolutely doesn’t deserve to be bashed, but considering she’s charging so much for tickets and then half-assing her way through Instagram choreo, lashings were to be expected.  I’m not going to this tour, so I’m not too bothered, but the people who are going and paid good $$$ for their tickets have every right to be upset if that’s how they feel. 

10 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Sorry, but all I see are rushed Zumba dance moves and Britney “singing” to 10+ year old vocals. That’s what’s passing for slaying nowadays? :mhmnod:

You’re obviously an Xtina fan and that’s ok. I think that it’s disappointing to us Britney fans because she’s acting like she’s not caring....in a crowd of 3000 people......when all her contemporaries like Taylor and Beyoncé are doing 60,000 shows every night. I think we are all in a spot of wethere we have to support this person we have loved since 1999 or wetherwe have to say ok, we can’t let you become Mariah Carey. I’m torn.

3 minutes ago, vass2816 said:

You’re obviously an Xtina fan and that’s ok. I think that it’s disappointing to us Britney fans because she’s acting like she’s not caring....in a crowd of 3000 people......when all her contemporaries like Taylor and Beyoncé are doing 60,000 shows every night. I think we are all in a spot of wethere we have to support this person we have loved since 1999 or wetherwe have to say ok, we can’t let you become Mariah Carey. I’m torn.

Lol wtf are you taking about with the Xtina fan assumption? What does one thing have to do with what I said? :umwtf:

1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

Lol wtf are you taking about with the Xtina fan assumption? What does one thing have to do with what I said? :umwtf:

I wasn’t sure why you, as a real britney fan would be casually mocking her “singing” that all all

Archived