The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

watch her appear without a hat tonight, because that was the only one they had. Poor Brinty, her opening outfit is now ruined for the rest of the tour  :tifftear:

I wonder if there isn’t as much space to retrieve it so they just let him keep it

I always say, we feel like we know her but she doesn’t know anything about us....we’re strangers to her and I think we have to remember that.  Also, if she does have social issues there’s nothing we can do about it.  It doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to meet us, it’s just a real rushed experience and I guess it makes her nervous.

17 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

She touched her ponytail 9 times! :orangu:What is happening lately? She never had those ticks...

She lets those little things mess around with her so much, and completely take her out of balance :idkney:

Why did she do the ponytail in the first place? Who knows, but instead of helping her to be more comfortable, she ends up worrying more about it not falling apart, and the pressure of keeping up with the lipsync and choreo turns her into this bundle of nerves. Plus I'd be surprised if they had a rehearsal in the theater itself, because it feels like it's the first time she performs there with the people being so close to her. 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I wonder if there isn’t as much space to retrieve it so they just let him keep it

Yeah, I think it's more difficult for them to retrieve it, or probably they just forgot about it. Maybe it's a different security team in this theater than the one from Vegas, and they weren't told they had to take back the hat. 

4 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

I always say, we feel like we know her but she doesn’t know anything about us....we’re strangers to her and I think we have to remember that.  Also, if she does have social issues there’s nothing we can do about it.  It doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to meet us, it’s just a real rushed experience and I guess it makes her nervous.

I guess that's the best answer to my question and a nice way of looking at it. It is a shame because we all want the perfect picture but just being in her presence would be enough. After everything she's been through, you can't blame her for being nervous I guess.

Just now, Ringleader34 said:

I just know that when I met her I asked her if I could put my arm around her for the picture.  I didn’t just grab for her because I didn’t want to freak her out.  She’s not my long time friend or family member.

It's so nice to see that people have respect for her. Some fans do go a bit overboard so no wonder she gets anxious. How was she? Did you get to put your arm around her?

I could tell she was nervous when I walked in (back during FF) and she didn’t say much.  As I was talking to her she handed me my tour book.  When it was time for the photo she turned towards the camera and that’s when I asked about putting my arm around her.  She was fine with it.

Archived