The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

I think she did a good show yesterday !

It's the 1st show since december, she was stressed, maybe a lack of rehearshals but overall the bad things we can find she looks HAPPY to perform (that's already enough for me), she is **** af, she improves a little bit the outfits, she added 2 songs from Glory, she looked more confident but still stressed in her dancing.

People seems to enjoy the show and bring the energy, this is what I was talking in an other thread I make.

I'm happy with the little changes in choreo + the news for CYM and Clumsy. She did a lot of funny things too :jamout:

I'm happy to see she still has the thing a love :tysm:

Click and enjoy :makesomenoise:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

BTW lies

this saying - laziest person in the room -- it is something that is coming from you and is subjective. i am pretty sure you can't logically describe to me why you call her lazy.

What!?  :cackling: 

I'm pretty sure me and a lot of fans here can describe why we call her lazy without the need of being logical... What's so logical about her not performing good or doing the choreo like it should be? :cackling:

Let's put it simple and not bring primeney, just compare her performance last night with any other night from march 2016 and tell me you don't see the difference, even BOM is looking stiff, off time and that was probably the best song she did that year. It's there, in your eyes, we don't have to turn into Einstein to agree with that. :awkblink:

Guest Diamond Horse
15 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

What!?  :cackling: 

I'm pretty sure me and a lot of fans here can describe why we call her lazy without the need of being logical... What's so logical about her not performing good or doing the choreo like it should be? :cackling:

Let's put it simple and not bring primeney, just compare her performance last night with any other night from march 2016 and tell me you don't see the difference, even BOM is looking stiff, off time and that was probably the best song she did that year. It's there, in your eyes, we don't have to turn into Einstein to agree with that. :awkblink:

Does she have to dance the same way each night ?

I knew the meltdowns would be epic for this tour!! You guys did not disappoint. :orangu:

I didn’t want to comment before watching the show, but here’s what I expected:

- POM  in various venues minus props

- A couple of changes

So I watched and thought “yup, it’s Vegas on the road.” Was pretty stoked to see CYM and Clumsy added. Definitely missed potential with CYM choreo, but Clumsy is fun. Kinda bummed she botched Gimme more with timing as I love that performance, but it’s only the first show. And she looks absolutely gorgeous, not that that makes or breaks a show.

What was everyone expecting though? It’s just POM, but we knew this.  :frenchy:

14 minutes ago, GaSt said:

What bothers me the most it's the outfits and her constantly fixing her hair

It's the same kind of outfits, it's looks boring with times.

I like the new red top, I'm blocked on her ***** bc of it :tongueney:

and yes her hair ... she must leave them alone and do flawless hairflips :nyschool:

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

Eighty dollars for that simple hoodie..... highway robbery....... :nochillbrit:

(The little Banana pin is cute, though. Green or not....)

Back in my day, hoodies at concerts were $40 and T-shirts were 15-20. 

Now T-shirt’s are $40 and hoodies are $80. 

The banana pin is cute. It’s too expensive though

Archived