The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Seriously this is actually not so different from 2007. I never thought I’d say that.. She’s not even in sync with that backup dancer, he’s slaying the choreo because he rehearsed this shitty Migos “breakdown”. They’ve just thrown her on stage just like 2007. It’s unacceptable she’s skipping the Slave breakdown. She’s not even in sync with the music guys! Listen it with sound.. Her lack of energy and passion turns me down.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-25284-1472414902-2.gif

giphy.gif

Imma sound like the only hater Rn when I love this woman but this migos remix was so cringe worthy to watch. So many IG britney fan accounts disabled comments section to avoid  the horrible comments this this vid would get.Why put hip hop in the show and not get a real choreographer to execute it well? She deff can’t wing it anymore like she used to and this was her moment to go offffff n slay if done right b all over social media for good things  buttttttt Another ruined wasted moment. N then the horrible lip syncing to clumsy and no seas Cortes , n with today’s technology there’s no escaping bad lip syncing or performing really.  I love her but she’s makes it so hard. I’d gag if this makes it on the shade room n she becomes a laughing stock :/ 

6 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

this one though.. 

DiAaFXdW0AAqtDK?format=jpg

:queenie: the fan is more awkward i think he is mocking awkwardney 

She looks amazing!!! Saw it on his insta, he wrote such a cute text why she meant everything to him and has inspired him so much or something. 

I only saw one awkward pic but you could tell that fan was ”too much” and too pushy.

6 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

so any raw feedback from the audience yet? not stans :ohi:

i'm thinking is it worth to travel to antwerp for pom :mhmnod:

I wouldn’t really say I was a “Stan” until after last night! I’ve always liked her- started an account awhile ago and never really posted or followed her much except for her IG (which is random af) lol. 

1 minute ago, Brat2017 said:

She looks really good :clap:

I do think she looks nice but her body just looks kinda stiff. Most singers give their fans a hug but Brit kinda looks like she's thinking "don't touch me". I feel like if you ask for a hug, she'd be ok with that but one of the pics has a guy hugging her and she just has both arms hanging down towards the floor. It just looks weird not to hug him back.

2 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Did you notice that in the new remix of slave  they used the truth hurts' song "addictive" for a few seconds, they should have continued with that instead of that Migos thing 

also a pick up what im puttin down vibe...I think? :receipts2:

3 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

She looks amazing!!! Saw it on his insta, he wrote such a cute text why she meant everything to him and has inspired him so much or something. 

I only saw one awkward pic but you could tell that fan was ”too much” and too pushy.

Which one do you think is the awkward one? Genuinely curious. Again, none of them are bad, I just think she looks a bit anxious.

Archived