The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

I could tell she was nervous when I walked in (back during FF) and she didn’t say much.  As I was talking to her she handed me my tour book.  When it was time for the photo she turned towards the camera and that’s when I asked about putting my arm around her.  She was fine with it.

Just now, Ringleader34 said:

Her response to my request to put my arm around her was mhmmm hmmm lol.  I was pretty nervous too but I won’t ever forget it.

That is so nice to hear! There's that saying "they're probably more scared or you than you are of them". I doubt it. I would be so awkward if I was in her presence. I know I've talked about obsessive fans who cry and everything and I wouldn't do that but I wish she could understand we're nervous too lol. I'm glad you had such a nice experience with her.

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I think it’s supposed to be Banana. 

They have an enamel pin set with banana as well

How is that related to Britney I don't understand.  It reminds me more of the whole Taylor Swift theme with the snakes :D 

Guest Diamond Horse
4 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

I think you know what I meant: less energy possible a.k.a being the laziest person in the room, got it?... Also, english is not my native language, so ofcourse sometimes I may say stuff that probably sounds weird to you. And btw, what's exactly the point of using all these "????????" Isn't enough with just one? :cackling:

????????????????

i love questionmarks

and i think you don't inquire further enough

plus, i just want to mark my territory over you

like Britney

BTW lies

this saying - laziest person in the room -- it is something that is coming from you and is subjective. i am pretty sure you can't logically describe to me why you call her lazy. it is not something so black and white anyhow. there are tons of reasons to say that she is doing a good job. and of course tons of reasons to blame because you want to.

15 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The VMAs with the snake. It is an iconic moment. I get it but not for $25

it's not a anything signature because the snake was yellow as well and this is green. This is the first thingI am actually complaining about with her team. They could have picked a bit better merchandise like the one Jordan had but had to remove because of her team. I never get those kind of merchandise to me  that it's only words dumped on some clothing. To me the best ones are the shirts with her face on it. Also I wonder if they are selling the album there. I feel like if not that's a big loss for them. 

Archived