NO NEW MUSIC + RCA WANTS BLACKOUT 2.0

Invitation

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ParkBommie said:

Apparently he's the Billboard Hot 100 Manager and he says Britney's got new music coming. I know she already said no new music this year, so why would he mention her :whitney: 

New music is not coming... I forget the name of the guy from RCA but he said not at the time and that Britney is focusing on her next move and also said how Blackout was a game changer for Britney. It was a podcast and he talked about different artists, including Britney.

I hate how people start rumors and mislead fans (not you OP!!! But the Billboard guy)

It  doesn't say its being released this year and we already know shes already been working on new music for album 10 so nothing really new. And I'm kind of thinking we'll get album 10 around March/April time 2018 which really isn't that long away. My thought is Britney might be  aiming to complete the album before her last Vegas run from September-December, she'll then complete Vegas and have 2 or 3 months off, release album March/April/perhaps May time then start a world tour late  summer 2018 into 2019, then go on hiatus for a few years. Late 2019 we'll get a new greatest hits to celebrate her 20th anniversary but she'll probably do zero promotion for it

And anyway if the label has any sense, they wont  risk her releasing a new album this year if the rest of those album releases is happening in 2017. She has no chance competing with Pink, Miley, Sia, Zayn or Justin. Kesha is the  only one I dunno if itll be a success or not. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't her 2nd album not do that well and shes been out of the business for 5 years so I'm unsure how well her  new album will do. and also didn't Britney say herself shes not releasing a new album this year??                

12 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

IWG was fan chosen, too? :decisions: That's her biggest radio hit ever. I'm shook that the fanbase finally did something RIGHT.

(But yeah, I love IUSA, Criminal, Perfume and Slumber Party. And I think they all could've smashed harder than they did. But Britney just didn't give a ****.)

There was a poll on britney.com, that I think it was announced on Britney's twitter.

I can't find the original posts anymore, but I rescued a blog from britney.com on waybackmachine.

POLL: Next 'Femme Fatale' Single?

caa84_alg_spears_femme_fatale.jpg

My Twitter is abuzz with crazay Britney fans tweeting what they want for third single off Britney's Femme Fatale album. It'll be tough to top "Hold It Against Me" and "Till The World Ends." Personally, I told Jive that I want "Big Fat Bass" for next single, ha. Love that song. I'm also a big fan of "Criminal," "I Wanna Go" and "Inside Out." Just my opinion. Note that the next single has NOT been confirmed. That said, what do YOU want for third single? VOTE NOW and tell me why you picked it in the comments!

• Inside Out
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 10%
  • I Wanna Go
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 38%
  • How I Roll
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 2%
  • (Drop Dead) Beautiful
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 4%
  • Seal It With A Kiss
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 1%
  • Big Fat Bass
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 9%
  • Trouble For Me
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 1%
  • Trip To Your Heart
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 18%
  • Gasoline
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 3%
  • Criminal
    pb_reddark_beg03.pngpb_reddark_mid03.pngpb_reddark_end03.png 10%

Trip to Your Heart had to be the next single :lessons::overwhelm:

Also while trying to find this poll, I stumbled upon this forum. Apparently people from UK were responsible of Criminal :nochillbrit:

Archived