NO NEW MUSIC + RCA WANTS BLACKOUT 2.0

Invitation

3 hours ago, britbitch94 said:

You're right. "Lemonade" was a visual album that talked about something personal like Jay-Z being unfaithful. The only monumental thing in Britney's life that could warrant the creation of an album like that would be her public breakdown and let's be real that's never gonna happen. "Personal" for Britney is singing about Aliens and telling ******* to work. Someone needs to bring in a professional to change her image and reinvent herself

I died

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I'm totally here for a Blackout or ITZ 2.0 - I give 0 ***** about "personal britney" (Britney Jean is a result of that) that's bullshit, boring and GP is not interested. 
She needs to go old-school again :lemmetellu:
Britney is not Beyonce - she can't have her "Lemonade" album - guys be realistic. 

What are you talking about? Of course she can dive into certain topics, Mona Lisa, Rebellion, etc. She has a voice. It was just always stiffled. The conservatorship makes it difficult to expose those feelings.

1 minute ago, Toxin said:

theyre so ******* dumb:kidcries:...excuse my french but i get so upset when you dont hear them talk about ANYTHINGelse but a "BLACKOUT2.0" or "CIRCUS2.0" "ITZ2.0" make a 1.0 instead.............:kidcries:

Instead of being innovative they/britney will backtrack and copy what she did previously, i see how well that has worked for her before :whitney: the likes of beyonce and jt, they have all matured their image/sound whereas britney and her team are still stuck in the past. As ive said before she needs a major reality check unless she's happy being known as a nostalgia act :tiffcackle:

53 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Instead of being innovative they/britney will backtrack and copy what she did previously, i see how well that has worked for her before :whitney: the likes of beyonce and jt, they have all matured their image/sound whereas britney and her team are still stuck in the past. As ive said before she needs a major reality check unless she's happy being known as a nostalgia act :tiffcackle:

It kills me to say this, but judging by how things have been going...it won't be long before Britney becomes a washed up 40 year old former pop star, wearing skimpy outfits onstage, while lip-synching along to songs older than her children. :hipney:

4 hours ago, Justney said:

Yes yes let's get Britney back to doing nostalgia **** to get people interested. That's been working out in her favor so far so well hasn't it?:girlwhat:

Let's get decade old producers in there who haven't done relevant work in ages and copy an album that has repetitive lyrics. Over produced vocals.  And simple two word lyrics. Sounds great.:whitney: 

i always see everyone outside this fanbase talking about blackout. :tiffcackle:

You all realize she's been trying to do the blackout thing over and over and over. Club &*** music has been her thing since 2007 and its ******* her career up. It was a good album for her at the time because she never did it before and it took the light off the terrible things she was going through at the time. Her best albums never followed what she had done before. This is the worst idea yet.  Even though I'd like a itz 2.0 since its really a superior album for what she has to offer as an artist I know that she needs to stop focusing on the past 10-20 years and progress forward. For **** sake I've never heard anyone ever mention blackout. They don't play gimme more on the radio a decade later. You know what they still play weekly to this day? 

Toxic.

That was the game changer for Britney. Not a single thing on blackout did anything for her other than being the album she needed at the time it was made. 

EXACTLY. :NYsassy: Blackout this and Blackout that, but the GP couldn't give a single flying ****. That's why Glory was ITZ 2.0 and not BO 2.0, because that's what worked for the GP. And what was the result? An album that 90% of the fanbase deemed as good as ITZ and their overrated "Bible". Now, how about that? :whitney: 

I will say, however, that Coupure Électrique confirmed that Britney could revisit the Blackout sound without any of those tired *** producers *cough*DANJA*cough* and still sound fresh as **** in 2017. :queenflopga: 

1 hour ago, Toxin said:

very well said i mean "Gimme More" says it all in the title :yesokay:

I can't think of a single song on Blackout that isn't about *** or clubbing. :lessons: Meanwhile every other album has songs about heartbreak and love... In addition to the *** and clubbing.

37 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

EXACTLY. :NYsassy: Blackout this and Blackout that, but the GP couldn't give a single flying ****. That's why Glory was ITZ 2.0 and not BO 2.0, because that's what worked for the GP. And what was the result? An album that 90% of the fanbase deemed as good as ITZ and their overrated "Bible". Now, how about that? :whitney: 

I will say, however, that Coupure Électrique confirmed that Britney could revisit the Blackout sound without any of those tired *** producers *cough*DANJA*cough* and still sound fresh as **** in 2017. :queenflopga: 

I can't think of a single song on Blackout that isn't about *** or clubbing. :lessons: Meanwhile every other album has songs about heartbreak and love... In addition to the *** and clubbing.

It's kind of sad, you have the vocal portion of her fan base slowly digging her career in the ground. All the polls, all the listening to a small group Britney has left clinging to one album she had at the time of her breakdown. Really sounds like they and her team care about her being a legend or having a long term career. Going back over and over to the past things she did just continues to establish her as a has been that will disappear from the pop scene all together in a few years at this rate. Madonna doesn't keep going back to ray of light. Beyonce doesn't keep making single ladies 2.0, 3.0 etc. :mattafact:

I think one of the problems is: I find artists who are struggling or have personal problems (Amy winehouse, Michael Jackson, madonna) just to name a few. They're so hungry for it. They're hungry for love. Acceptance and attention. I think britney was in that phase on in the zone era followed by blackout. The best work of an artist comes out of depression I notice a lot! 

I don't think Britney is hungry for it anymore. Which is understandable! She's in her mid 30's now (she's a grown woman) she's got kids. Her priorities have changed. Her music isn't her number 1 priority anymore. 

I think she can still do good though. THE MAJOR PROBLEM IS PROMOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant stress that enough! She needs todo a lot more promo for her singles and albums. She has never promoted properly since in the zone and it shows in her record sales. 

Mu pnly worry for her is that she's gonna end up like Mariah Carey (who's constantly trying to get another we belong together vibe song) and acting overly ****! It's so boring!!!!!!! 

Plus Britney doesn't even need to act **** she is naturally. None of us like the leotards. Crop top and pants look better!!!!!

41 minutes ago, Justney said:

It's kind of sad, you have the vocal portion of her fan base slowly digging her career in the ground. All the polls, all the listening to a small group Britney has left clinging to one album she had at the time of her breakdown. Really sounds like they and her team care about her being a legend or having a long term career. Going back over and over to the past things she did just continues to establish her as a has been that will disappear from the pop scene all together in a few years at this rate. Madonna doesn't keep going back to ray of light. Beyonce doesn't keep making single ladies 2.0, 3.0 etc. :mattafact:

Hell, wasn't Britney Jean "for the fans"? :reductive: Weren't If U Seek Amy, Criminal, Perfume and Slumber Party singles chosen by the fans and ended up being their era's respective biggest failures (I don't count Radar because it was never supposed to be a Circus single and was only contractually obligated, and while IUSA was a decent hit, it was a flop compared to Womanizer and Circus.)? Funny how whenever Britney and her team pander to us, she flops harder than ever before. Maybe she should actually focus on selling to the world instead.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Hell, wasn't Britney Jean "for the fans"? :reductive: Weren't If U Seek Amy, Criminal, Perfume and Slumber Party singles chosen by the fans and ended up being their era's respective biggest failures (I don't count Radar because it was never supposed to be a Circus single and was only contractually obligated, and while IUSA was a decent hit, it was a flop compared to Womanizer and Circus.)? Funny how whenever Britney and her team pander to us, she flops harder than ever before. Maybe she should actually focus on selling to the world instead.

Gorl bye, IUSA had impact :mattafact:

29 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's my favorite Circus single, but aside from the Meghan Kelly scandal, what else did it have? :xcuseme: And it was picked by fans. Funny how it was the single that did the worst. (Again, not counting Radar 'cause not even her team wanted that one lol)

this iconic UK radio edit :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, Damsel in Distress said:

I didn't know IUSA was picked by fans. I like this song.

I only knew about Criminal and Slumber Party.

But I always say that it's a curse when fans pick her songs.

They flop hard. :donewithit:

Fans voted for IUSA, Criminal and Slumber Party in official polls. They demanded Perfume be single #2 after it leaked. So... Yeah. Considering the fanbase's track record, I'm not shocked that everyone is sitting here defending Blackout, when the GP literally has no knowledge of it outside of "It's Britney *****". :tiffsmoke: 

43 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

this iconic UK radio edit :tiffcackle:

OMFG please don't tell me this is real. :hahaha: 

Archived