Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be quite honest...maybe some of us don't want to travel to Vegas because the caliber of the show is not even worthy of that much money. 

I love Britney, but I'd like for the show to be entirely re-done before I consider purchasing a ticket. New setlist, costumes, name, choreography. I think this is do-able if she extends.

6 hours ago, getnaked281 said:

I understand Vegas makes her happy, but her fans also deserve appreciation and  having our Voiced counted.   We are the one paying her Bills, we are the ones buying the tickets and deserve justice.

you sound like an erratic slave owner.

"deserve justice" ????? wut. britney doesn't owe you anything. 

are you that entitled, or am i missing something.

I don't think that she will change the setlist (basically i don't think she will changethe show), it's a greatest hits show and the people wanna hear the biggest hits... Few days ago i read some comments of the show on the Planet Hollywood site and I remember something like "I wanted more hits from Britney, I don't know her new songs" or "I didn't know half songs of the show and is supposed to be a concert with all her hits" so yeah, she will change a couple of songs but she can't change all the songs! And I don't think that she will change the choreo or the performances of WB, Baby, Oops, Everytime, Stronger, Crazy, Toxic, Slave, Freakshow... she will add a couple of breakdances,they will change outfits and maybe a new intro, that's all.

22 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

To be quite honest...maybe some of us don't want to travel to Vegas because the caliber of the show is not even worthy of that much money. 

its a completely difference experience when you actually go to the show. you get in the mood, the environment is much different than sitting in your room watching a youtube video.

it doesn't include all of the transitions, the videos, the sound, the effects of the show. youre able to see and warp your brain around the whole show. not just britney.  

idk if you've been to the show or not, but it's a good show. 

53 minutes ago, comiir85 said:

I can't believe this forum is Britney's "true fans" wow. I'm sorry but a tour just wouldn't do well right now. Her Vegas show is still going strong why should she stop it? It's so funny because the ones complaining  she should go on tour are also the first ones that will tear her apart when she sells only half the arena...

another question to all the complainers. Have you been to POM in person yet? I have and it was amazing. I even brought a non Britney Stan and he was blown away. I've also been to many Britney concerts and this is by far the best show that she's done in 10+ years. Britney wants to be in vegas, it works perfect for her. She has so much energy, her body is sick, she is confident and has the primeny look in her eyes. 

I support Britney in whatever she decides. I can't wait to book another trip to Vegas to see the Queen and maybe all you complainers should do the same thing ;-)

:byebitch:

Pd 

wait to maddie recovery to have an official vegas extention meltdown 

now I'm praying for maddie 

I can't believe this forum is Britney's "true fans" wow. I'm sorry but a tour just wouldn't do well right now. Her Vegas show is still going strong why should she stop it? It's so funny because the ones complaining  she should go on tour are also the first ones that will tear her apart when she sells only half the arena...

another question to all the complainers. Have you been to POM in person yet? I have and it was amazing. I even brought a non Britney Stan and he was blown away. I've also been to many Britney concerts and this is by far the best show that she's done in 10+ years. Britney wants to be in vegas, it works perfect for her. She has so much energy, her body is sick, she is confident and has the primeny look in her eyes. 

I support Britney in whatever she decides. I can't wait to book another trip to Vegas to see the Queen and maybe all you complainers should do the same thing ;-)

Pd 

Pd 

1 minute ago, CriminalLegend said:

Overprotected, Hiam, I Wanna Go, Sometimes, Lucky, Born To Make You Happy...

The fact is that the non-fans don't know Breathe On Me, Touch Of My Hand, Do You Wanna Come Over, The Missy Elliott Medley and Freakshow. 

overprotected wasnt a hit in the us. same with btmyh, lucky was once performed, and we all know how she feels about sometimes. lol. is i wanna go considered a hit, it did well on the charts and on radio. for some reason it just sounds unmemorable in britneys discography. but i guess technically its a hit. i think overprotected was a hit in terms of her slaying the heck out of the choroegraphy on dwad and onyx.

19 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

yes.

but id love to see her announce her retirement instead and see how these crybabies handle it. 

ikr? and see them "we want vegas back" comments :quirkney: Im truly amazed how selfish this fanbase is, if this is how she want things why not be happy for her? And say she will loose all her fans and stuff... yeah right, havent seen that yet and look how bad things were around 07, and for people to make these dumb threads about a damn vegas show when Maddie is in the hospital :rude2me:

10 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

overprotected wasnt a hit in the us. same with btmyh, lucky was once performed, and we all know how she feels about sometimes. lol. is i wanna go considered a hit, it did well on the charts and on radio. for some reason it just sounds unmemorable in britneys discography. but i guess technically its a hit. i think overprotected was a hit in terms of her slaying the heck out of the choroegraphy on dwad and onyx.

Overprotected is one of Britney's best songs ever, but I guess she doesnt wanna sing about being overprotected now.

And I wanna go was a hit, but meh....all the performances for that song were horrible, it's not a song to be performed I think

Archived