Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

21 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

I don't have a problem with LV residency, I have a problem with everything else. As I said in some previous post, I have problem with bad MVs, cheap productions, bad looks, cheap vostumec, lack of creativity, mediocre promo performances etc.

I would love to see Brit doing Halftime next year and put out new album, and if she did good maybe go on world tour. 

But my priority is everything bad listed up. And those are the reasons that she lost so many fans, not because of LV resodancy.

During FF era she was obviously under the influence of hard medications. I blame her label and management team for letting her in the spotlight in such a bad condition.

Now she's obviously way better, but she's lazy. If she practice her dancing she would perform way better. But yet she's still dancing mediocre even 10 years after the breakdown.

but slumber party was a good video :plzexplain: and the original make me video wasnt cheap at all but sadly it was scrapped (so you have a point there but not the right approach) her promo performances were good aside from apple music festival which was just bad, bbma was amazing and it was her best post breakdown, it didnt look cheap, she looked amazing and she pulled it off, same with iheart, fans just love to trash it cause it was a mini pom but it was honestly good

the only thing i do agree is that they need to revamp the show cause all the hate is coming cause fans are bored of vegas, not because its bad but because we know it by heart, but i do agree on the costumes, the promo performances costumes were allright but piece of me costumes are hideous, but that is brits fault cause she loves to change it up, so we have nothing to blame but her taste

for me i would like to see a new show with a better choreographer, the meghan trainot choreographer is just embarrassing, i still cant understand how britney and meghan share the same choreographer, bring back the guys from work ***** who did the old bti routine which was honestly amazing or bring back wade but i know that wont happen so ill settle for the work ***** guys who honestly made her dance more than she did post breakdown

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cigney: Well I've kind of lost hope that Britney will ever tour again. This sucks on a lot levels, but being selfish here I know that I don't have the money to take a trip to Vegas to see the same show I've seen for years now. I can't imagine how the people overseas feel, I commend anyone who travels that far to see POM. Is honestly just so disappointing because I think we all know the potential that Britney has and its not being showcased. Honestly I feel like her team thinks they've dug themselves into such a deep hole that they've just stopped trying. Lets be real here, its disappointing to put out the flawless slumber party MV and not have it go anywhere on the charts really. Thats the problem though, they think that the is still the 00s and if you put out a killer MV the song will do great. Its just not the case, I feel like people want more than a great single or to have Britney add a song to POM that they like. Ive said it before and I'll say it now, if Britney wanted to be successful she would have a cohesive artistic era that has more meaning/purpose other than to sell POM tickets and keep her relevant for another couple months. Two more years of POM and britneys shitty money hungry team :britstare11:

27 minutes ago, David. said:

but slumber party was a good video :plzexplain: and the original make me video wasnt cheap at all but sadly it was scrapped (so you have a point there but not the right approach) her promo performances were good aside from apple music festival which was just bad, bbma was amazing and it was her best post breakdown, it didnt look cheap, she looked amazing and she pulled it off, same with iheart, fans just love to trash it cause it was a mini pom but it was honestly good

the only thing i do agree is that they need to revamp the show cause all the hate is coming cause fans are bored of vegas, not because its bad but because we know it by heart, but i do agree on the costumes, the promo performances costumes were allright but piece of me costumes are hideous, but that is brits fault cause she loves to change it up, so we have nothing to blame but her taste

for me i would like to see a new show with a better choreographer, the meghan trainot choreographer is just embarrassing, i still cant understand how britney and meghan share the same choreographer, bring back the guys from work ***** who did the old bti routine which was honestly amazing or bring back wade but i know that wont happen so ill settle for the work ***** guys who honestly made her dance more than she did post breakdown

You are satisfied with her VMAs comeback performance?

12 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

You are satisfied with her VMAs comeback performance?

im not satisfied that it was at the vmas but i was satisfied with the performance as it is

i would have liked to see something bigger, longer and different for the vmas but make me is a slower song i just think that make me was the best choice to choose as her comeback for the vmas 

but i honestly liked the performance 

7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Circus was a spectacle to be a part of. POM isn't really much different than watching YouTube videos. It is one of her weakest shows. 

Especially if you have been to other Britney shows. If it was your first one I can understand how you would feel that 

ive been to  circus, femme fatale, vegas and revamp vegas. we're not comparing her shows with one another. we're comparing the feeling of watching it live versus instagram/youtube. and it does make a difference. 

6 hours ago, On the Scene said:

I understand that. Nothing like actually experiencing a show in person. I have no doubt it would be a good time. But I am going to hold out hope that she will change things up drastically.

there's no sign of a new show tbh. if that is the case, there must be a large gap between this second leg of vegas with the new set of shows. britney said it was really strenuous and took a lot of work just to do the revamp of vegas. some songs were swapped, changed wardrobe, etc. that was really much for the fans to notice changes. and if it was a lot for her, i can't possibly imagine how drastic of a change/new show could be pulled off. 

3 hours ago, David. said:

lmao wannabe best fan ever lol

im the first one to speak my mind when what she is doing is trash but vegas has been getting a lot of hate lately cause apparently exhale thinks that if she stops vegas she will magically go on a world tour and have amazing production like the circus tour or whatever

wake up, she cant tour atm, she needs exposure in order to have a successful tour or even decent, that is what Gaga and beyonce did and worked, perform at the superbowl and announce a tour right after or do u want headlines like gwen's tour or demi's tour where they gave tickets for like 3 dollars, i surely dont

and im sorry but those performances are far better than anything she has done post breakdown so if u think she looks like she is having 3 strokes i cant think of what you might think of her older performances like ttwe where she "pumped her chest" but looked like she was glitching 

I  love your positivity. If I remember correctly....you were so negative about this show in 2014. 

Here's the issue -

Britney does NOT want to tour anymore. She's said many times that she prefers being in Vegas because it's "convenient". Britney does NOT care about being successful anymore. Britney does NOT care about being a relevant pop star anymore. Britney does NOT care about her career anymore...

...But we do. That's the problem. We care more about her career than she does.

Britney only wants to put in the minimum amount of effort necessary to keep the dollars rolling in. That's it. In Vegas, she can prance around the stage with her lazy choreography (mostly posing). We can't make Britney want something more for herself if she's not into it, and that's a sad fact we will all have to swallow. Old Britney is long gone.

Let's face it, the only reason most of us even watch her anymore is to see if, by some miracle, Primeney will be resurrected and she will suddenly be great again...

Let's look on the bright side. Without commercial success hindering her artistic growth like it's been doing since 2008, maybe now Britney will be given the green light to do what she wants in the studio to full extent.

Glory was a step in the right direction...

We could get a new Original Doll, In the Zone, Blackout...

9 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I can't with the ppl that think Vegas hasn't hurt her career. 

Like she can't tour because of Vegas and all her releases in Vegas have been flops because they only promote that show. 

Wake up from the delusion.

Problem is it's making her millions while her album sales aren't. If vegas had flopped it would be a different story.

Shes making WAY more off Vegas than her music career. Even if she sold over a million.

Guest $elfish
On 2/6/2017 at 5:07 AM, breatheheavy said:
britney-piece-of-me-2017-negotiation.jpg

UPDATE // FEBRUARY 7:

You want moar? Well she'll give you moar.

Reflecting earlier reports (see below) that Britney is considering a Piece Of Me extension, an update from the Las Vegas Review Journal's Robin Leech insists "negotiations are underway for Britney Spears to renew her current four-year contract at Axis at Planet Hollywood for two additional years through the end of 2019."

Britney also added 12 new dates through September of this year, but likely hasn't announced anything due to the family emergency with Jamie Lynn's daughter Maddie.

Her current contract concludes this December.

EARLIER // FEBRUARY 1:

Britney Spears will get to work in Vegas for another several years, *****.

The princess of pop is doing very well for herself in Sin City. Her headlining show, Piece Of Me, inside the Axis Theater at Planet Hollywood, was voted one of the best shows in Vegas for three years in a row and rakes in millions of dollars for the city. It's also given the "Slumber Party" singer stability in her personal life to raise a family, and according to a new report from the the Las Vegas ReviewJournal, she doesn't want it to change. They claim Caesars Entertainment, the company producing the show, has submitted a contract to Team Britney for review that could extend the show through 2019.

A new contract to extend Britney Spears’ “Britney: Piece of Me” at Axis at Planet Hollywood through 2019 has been sent to her by Caesars Entertainment execs. I’m reliably told by both sides that they want a deal and hope it can be wrapped up with all the i’s dotted and t’s crossed before spring.

You may recall Silent Partners, the production company responsible for the screens used in Piece Of Me, mistakenly posted on their website last year that Britney had plans to "continue until 2019." They since edited it to say 2017.

In an interview last summer, Britney was open to the idea of touring, but admits she's got it good in Vegas. "You never know, honestly, my situation right now is very cool, I'm kind of spoiled," she said. "But you know, who knows what the future brings."

In November, Britney reflected that when asked again if she'd consider going back on tour. “I’m not sure yet. Vegas has really been a fabulous experience for me. I say it all the time, it’s become like a second home. I love everything about it.”

Then in an interview with Think Magazine, Britney admitted she's down to tour: “I hope we can do some touring! It’ll be fun to see my fans from overseas who haven’t been able to make it out to Las Vegas,” she said. Nearly a year before that, she said something similar. "I love doing my show in one place, plus it’s been great because I can have my boys out with me a lot of the time. But, sometimes I do get that itch to travel and tour again. It’s in my blood."

She's just a signature away...

Do you want Britney to stay in Vegas? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

If Britney signs it ...

RIP

britneys career

britney jean 

Glory

B10

primeney:embarrassney::sofedup::otears::nyheadache:

Dam y'all are a bunch of drama queens. Britney is a mother before she is a pop star. Her kids are more important to her than her 'entertaining' you guys in the comforts of your own country. This is stability for her and her kids, and after all she's been through its exactly what she needs. So she's not on tour, but she still releasing new music all the time. She is no fame *****. She puts **** out there you either like it or don't. I respect her for doing her thing and not trying to please anyone else. I for one will always support her as long as she's making music. The rest of you sheep can go Stan for lady Gaga or beyonce. 

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I can't with the ppl that think Vegas hasn't hurt her career. 

Like she can't tour because of Vegas and all her releases in Vegas have been flops because they only promote that show. 

Wake up from the delusion.

Yeah. Nobody knows that she's still making music because she promoted Vegas instead of Glory. It's sad to see that Scream and Shout is still on iTunes chart of a bunch of the countries around the world but the songs from Glory are nowhere to be seen.

Scream & Shout

Her career died together with the release of Britney Jean but you know what it's ok, I might go to see her in Vegas next year, hopefully. She's still the princess/queen of pop in my eyes even if she has become a Las Vegas act, lol

Hope she bring more music to the table tho, and more amazing music videos 

Archived