Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

its a completely difference experience when you actually go to the show. you get in the mood, the environment is much different than sitting in your room watching a youtube video.

it doesn't include all of the transitions, the videos, the sound, the effects of the show. youre able to see and warp your brain around the whole show. not just britney.  

idk if you've been to the show or not, but it's a good show. 

Circus was a spectacle to be a part of. POM isn't really much different than watching YouTube videos. It is one of her weakest shows. 

Especially if you have been to other Britney shows. If it was your first one I can understand how you would feel that 

3 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I mean, if it's going to be the same set up for another two years, why would they need to negotiate anything? I don't know, I guess I just don't see the reason to panic just yet. 

It hasn't really changed a great amount in these four years...

It hasn't gotten any better. 

The era wasn't great... she doesn't sing and won't learn different choreo for other things. 

3 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I mean, if it's going to be the same set up for another two years, why would they need to negotiate anything? I don't know, I guess I just don't see the reason to panic just yet. 

I took it to mean they are negotiating money and merchandising and all of that. Not that the entire show will change. The format of the show didn't change much from in the last two years from the first. That's what a lot of fans are mad about. More of the same for six years now

Think wisely

if you were her management

being in vegas for 4 years and leaving - like sam said, they didnt know what to do with her and she didnt want to tour, that was the best output, a way out, looses fanbase by the year, forgotten

being in vegas for 10 years and leaving - success, queen of vegas, renews fanbase with new title, "we came here because we knew", praise, the new celine dion

shes almost half way there

might as well go with it all the way

Archived