Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Amanda1822 said:

I think it's about time she made her fans come to her tbh she's been around the world countless times for us and probably will again, vegas might not be good for all us but it's good for her and her kids have their mother when they need her and that comes first so I think it's time her fans think about her decisions more maturely because sure Britney is. 

THIS!

Vegas has been good for her... and even if i want her to tour i want her to stay there to, because if she stays in vegas i can save up and go there and see vegas at the same time, Im scared that if shes not staying in vegas, it will take a few years before she go on tour and we will hardly se her perform. Thats why i want vegas to go on. IF i didnt know for a fact she go on tour after. 

But her kids and her life comes first, NOT her fans. :staysalty:

9 hours ago, Amanda1822 said:

If the music and artistic quality is good I don't care about charts it's a pretty trivial thing to care about. I don't doubt her for her next artist projects I love when she's completely hands on, she's incredibly talented and it always works out well when she does it herself. She's created her legacy, she'll always be a legend she can finally have the career she wants without being everyone's  puppet all the time and being on every tabloid. I'm  thankful she still loves doing this and is here for us. If staying in vegas means she still performs and it means that her kids don't always miss their mom then I'm all for it. Can't we be happy that she's doing exactly what she wants? Wtf. 

i love you... some people in this fanbase are such ignorant, selfish dumbasses...sorry but its true. She should do what makes her happy. People are just mad because they cant go to vegas... thats it. Save up and take a trip and see it as a great time... but im guessing those who complains are under age  or just selfish :brit:

That's sad. She herself said he preferred the crowd of die hard fans at the Apple Festival rather than the crowd of old drunks in Vegas. 

Prepare yourselves. B10 will be released in the middle of the residency. She won't have time to promote it properly. She will add two songs from B10 to the setlist recycling props and choreography from retired numbers like 3 and I wanna Go, and last but not least the GP interest in her will be far lower this time, the first single will fail to make any impact and we might as well just be getting one single at all. Congratulations Britney and Larry. What great idea comes next? Maybe a trash reality show in a flop channel or a single featuring another flop artist?

:grimace:

I was happy for her when she  landed the Vegas gig at first. I thought it would be excellent for her to get back into the habit of performing on stage in front of a large audience. But fast forward 4 years later it all just seems so "safe" and even a bit "tired". It's almost like she's performing in her own living room and you came to her house to watch a little performance, where as on tour she's in your home and she's performing to impress you much.

Not gonna pitch a fit or anything, but I would love if she would (at least) do a U.S. tour...she can do it... if she has to split it into two seperate Western/Eastern legs, she could do that. It would certainly give a lot of U.S. fans who are unable to travel to Vegas to see her. As a Britney fan, there's nothing more exciting than your girl coming to a town near you!

2 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

That's sad. She herself said he preferred the crowd of die hard fans at the Apple Festival rather than the crowd of old drunks in Vegas. 

Prepare yourselves. B10 will be released in the middle of the residency. She won't have time to promote it properly. She will add two songs from B10 to the setlist recycling props and choreography from retired numbers like 3 and I wanna Go, and last but not least the GP interest in her will be far lower this time, the first single will fail to make any impact and we might as well just be getting one single at all. Congratulations Britney and Larry.

:grimace:

stop complaining!! we will at least get 10 new perfumes :bow:

:byebitch:

I'M PRETTY SURE THEY'RE JUST AS MONEY HUNGRY AS HER DAD.  :meltdown:

If this is really true about the residency, y'all can consider her career DEAD (if it ain't already), and i'm actually very serious.

POM has turned Britney into a Greatest Hits artist, srsly damaging her legacy (as it did Britney Jean as well). 

Of course we can't just blame her team, I believe this is most due to her father as well and thanks to the C-SHIP. 

Britney probably is brainwashed into thinking she can't do anything different than this, when herself said she rather performer in front of a big audience like London instead of those Vegas drunkies. 

Regardless, R.I.P 

im really done. wake me up when she takes a stand for her most loyal fan base and legacy. bye

11 hours ago, MM said:

RIP in peace to her career 

Rest in peace in peace?:staysalty:

Interviewer: Soo Brinty, still in Vegas?

Britney: yeah, you know. 

Interviewer: You still like it tho?

Britney: yeah its cool and interesting. Its hard work you know, 5 shows a week you know. ive been doing it for 6 years now. its the most dancing and live singing i've ever done you know. So uhmm... yeah. 

Interview: what do you do to keep it fresh?

Britney: 6 or 7 costume changes, and yeah you know, just yeah, you know.

Interviewer: ok..... what about glory, your latest album?

Britney: i love my babies and food. 

Archived