Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SilvioM2 said:

LMAO at all the melt-downs... We (Britney Army) are seriously the most dramatic/delirious/controling/obsessive/abusive/never-satisfied fanbase atm.. fr :ponderney:

I thought so too and then I went to a Gaga forum (that I won't name) after her Super Bowl performance and was surprised to see they were saying exactly what people here say about Britney. :sassybrit:

I think it's mosly our cray generation in general. Never satisfied with anything. :queenriri:

Ok we don't even know if she will stay in Vegas at this point. They're just negotiating. If Britney's team is using the 100 million mark to negotiate for more money who knows what happens, because ticket sales have also been steadily declining in the last 2 years and the show's just gonna continue to be less popular so PH may not be willing to dish out that much for Britney. We'll see, I guess.

Archived