Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

I guess i'm not alone on this breakdown then. we all should to a petition, at least they will know

Oh they definitely know, her team. They just don't Give a ****.

At the end of the day they get their money.

Yes we're a Loyal fan base but we're stupid as hell sometimes.

We complain about the lack of promo for BJ, they ignore us. We get over it.

We complain about Perfume, they ignore us, we get over it.

We complain about Make Me, they ignore us, we get over it,

We complain about choreography, singing... they ignore us... And it keeps going on.

So now that we complain about Vegas or about SP probably being the final Glory single, they're like "whatever. They'll get over it." Because they know that at the end of the day we'll still buy her music, we'll still go to Vegas, we'll still keep doing their job by promoting her ourselves. They don't take us seriously and that's our fault, that we can't do something all Together, united, for once.

8 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Stop blaming her team, family etc for her decisions.

grow up people.

I'm pretty sure she's brainwashed as **** ngl

6 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Oh they definitely know, her team. They just don't Give a ****.

At the end of the day they get their money.

Yes we're a Loyal fan base but we're stupid as hell sometimes.

We complain about the lack of promo for BJ, they ignore us. We get over it.

We complain about Perfume, they ignore us, we get over it.

We complain about Make Me, they ignore us, we get over it,

We complain about choreography, singing... they ignore us... And it keeps going on.

So now that we complain about Vegas or about SP probably being the final Glory single, they're like "whatever. They'll get over it." Because they know that at the end of the day we'll still buy her music, we'll still go to Vegas, we'll still keep doing their job by promoting her ourselves. They don't take us seriously and that's our fault, that we can't do something all Together, united, for once.

You're right... I guess this time around i'm really putting her team behind bars, at least for me. I'm done.

I really love you yall, but, im done. 

Im gonna keep taking care of those HD remastered Britney threads and remember the old times :giggleney:

I can't believe this forum is Britney's "true fans" wow. I'm sorry but a tour just wouldn't do well right now. Her Vegas show is still going strong why should she stop it? It's so funny because the ones complaining  that she should go on tour are also the first ones that will tear her apart when she sells only half the arena...

another question to all the complainers. Have you been to POM in person yet? I have and it was amazing. I even brought a non Britney Stan and he was blown away. I've also been to many Britney concerts and this is by far the best show that she's done in 10+ years. Britney wants to be in vegas, it works perfect for her. She has so much energy, her body is sick, she is confident and has the primeny look in her eyes. 

I support Britney in whatever she decides. I can't wait to book another trip to Vegas to see the Queen and maybe all you complainers should do the same thing ;-)

6 minutes ago, comiir85 said:

I can't believe this forum is Britney's "true fans" wow. I'm sorry but a tour just wouldn't do well right now. Her Vegas show is still going strong why should she stop it? It's so funny because the ones complaining  she should go on tour are also the first ones that will tear her apart when she sells only half the arena...

another question to all the complainers. Have you been to POM in person yet? I have and it was amazing. I even brought a non Britney Stan and he was blown away. I've also been to many Britney concerts and this is by far the best show that she's done in 10+ years. Britney wants to be in vegas, it works perfect for her. She has so much energy, her body is sick, she is confident and has the primeny look in her eyes. 

I support Britney in whatever she decides. I can't wait to book another trip to Vegas to see the Queen and maybe all you complainers should do the same thing ;-)

:byebitch:

3 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I'm not boycotting per se, but I don't plan on seeing the Vegas show again. I had fun when I went, but it paled in comparison to shows past. The friend I went with thought it was just "alright" and lacked excitement.

You must've missed the FF tour then. POM is easily 100 times better than that tour...

9 minutes ago, comiir85 said:

I can't believe this forum is Britney's "true fans" wow. I'm sorry but a tour just wouldn't do well right now. Her Vegas show is still going strong why should she stop it? It's so funny because the ones complaining  that she should go on tour are also the first ones that will tear her apart when she sells only half the arena...

Cuz maybe all of us actually have a life and can't afford to come our ***** from Europe to Vegas cuz we study? Plus, she's been doing this for years now... it's pretty much done. 

Is not OUR fault that you're being a selfish brat and just thinking on your own self. ***** gtfo.

1 minute ago, Lonely-*** said:

If we were a strong-enough fanbase then we could definitely put her team in their place!

Censoring Work ***** ok but Perfume too! Like **** Rhianna ******** a ***** in her BBHMM video. So unprofessional of them to let the original MM video fiasco happen. 

The only time i felt heard was with Glory. Britney and her team realized we didn't like BJ so they stepped their game! Ugh 

If they don't care, why the hell should we? After all, WE are the one's giving all of her support and money for it. 

i'm sorry but this is a bit too much. 

I wish Britney the best, but i'm done and disappointed cuz I know she could do better. 

11 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Cuz maybe all of us actually have a life and can't afford to come our ***** from Europe to Vegas cuz we study? Plus, she's been doing this for years now... it's pretty much done. 

Is not OUR fault that you're being selfish and just thinking on your own self. ***** bye.

Wow, so mature. What makes you think I don't have a life? I guess working 50+ hours a week, going to school online, playing on sports teams means I have so much free time. I made Vegas/POM work. Do you really think I can just hop on a plane for a weekend to see Britney???TBH I didn't see Britney going on a world tour anytime soon so maybe I just wasn't expecting her to do so. Let's face it, the general public is anti Britney right now. Her sales are mediocre and radio won't even support her. There is no way a tour would work right now. She needs a massive smash single to get people interested again. I'm ok with her direction right now. Yes, numbers are always fun when she's smashing them but she's not as of right now. I would rather have an album like Glory then a basic Max Martin produced one...

6 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Is not OUR fault that you're being a selfish brat and just thinking on your own self. ***** gtfo.

That was so harsh calm down , even though I agree with you , this is not our fault:britannoyed: her team's behaviours disunited us

Just now, comiir85 said:

Wow, so mature. TBH I didn't see Britney going on a world tour anytime soon so maybe I just wasn't expecting her to do so. Let's face it, the general public is anti Britney right now. Her sales are mediocre and radio won't even support her. There is no way a tour would work right now. She needs a massive smash single to get people interested again. I'm ok with her direction right now. Yes, numbers are always fun when she's smashing them but she's not as of right now. I would rather have an album like Glory then a basic Max Martin produced one...

you know why? cuz she's not interesting anymore, she's not promoting, she's NOT TOURING, she is being promoted as a Greatest Hits artists... and that's what's happening and it will happen. I see it hard to recover from this one right now, unless in 4 years from now she does something crazy and is right back in the game, but I have my doubts at some point. 

You're okay with it cuz you know you can afford to see her and enjoy it in your own terms, but just don't put others in the category as the ones that "always bashes her" when we were the ones for years taking most of the **** with her team.

The only good thing we got so far was the Glory era, and the album itself... the thing that she actually made an effort to have more control and do it on her own terms, and as you see, it worked. But all went down to the toilet cuz well, Vegas. And again more years... Vegas. 

I'm done.

Archived