Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is hard to be a fan of hers year after year... besides 'Glory' that is the little shining star among the whole darkness it was created since 2013... everything is a mess.. and they managed somehow to try to 'kill that light' with all of their mistakes. They have one job, and they do it wrong, the do it ALL WRONG!. :meltdown:

28 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

or

"how you doing vegas?! ok so I have an announcement to make!! I will be in Vegas forever!! I love rice and the city feels like home. now let's break the MF ice!!!"

brit-dance.gif

Or ...

Can  you babie... I mean vengas  help me to count to 2 because I'm very exciting to announce that I'm going to stay in vegas another two years , I love vegas and new and cool stuff is just coming very very soon ... youll have to wait and see...

what you need 

s&M recycled ff tour stuffs

new worst choreo for breathe on me 

are you ready? 

1 minute ago, Disney Princess said:

People need to calm down. Celine released tour dates so I'm sure Britney could possibly do the same for International fans once she renegotiates. 

The problem here is maybe we re going to have the same dance routines for the next two years 

If they extend she needs to release another single in spring(from Glory). Then tease B10 all summer. Learn choreography for its lead single over the summer and film a hot af video. Perform the lead at the VMA again, release the video, and announce POM 3.0 coming in 2018-2020. Then do the Superbowl with B10 coming out that week and the POM 3.0 starting the next week. 

None of it is ever going to happen though. Maybe she'll add CYM, LMD, Better, or Liar. I feel like her team knows we want Vegas gone but they like the money and Britney is happy there, and they know the fans will pay again just to see her perform one of those songs given they're the fan favorites.

Guys if Britney wants to continue Vegas she needs to announce her RETIREMENT.  I mean half of us have seen  the show already. Do you think its a good ideas for fans to continue going to the show even though we have seen it already??? I think that she needs a wake up call and fans should stop attending the SHOW if she decides to EXTEND it for 2 more years..  I LOVE BRITNEY and ALWAYS will but this is not right for her FANS to keep having to go to VEGAS to see her.   I understand Vegas makes her happy, but her fans also deserve appreciation and  having our Voiced counted.   We are the one paying her Bills, we are the ones buying the tickets and deserve justice.

I think it's about time she made her fans come to her tbh she's been around the world countless times for us and probably will again, vegas might not be good for all us but it's good for her and her kids have their mother when they need her and that comes first so I think it's time her fans think about her decisions more maturely because sure Britney is. 

3 hours ago, KillerKittens said:

I'm sorry but the Residency killed her career. She had 3 top tens in 2011, since then she's had 0. ***** needs to change something fast before she becomes the next Xtincta.

She already experienced her xtina moment though :ponderney: when will other basic pop stars :giggleney:

Archived