Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, comiir85 said:

I can't believe this forum is Britney's "true fans" wow. I'm sorry but a tour just wouldn't do well right now. Her Vegas show is still going strong why should she stop it? It's so funny because the ones complaining  that she should go on tour are also the first ones that will tear her apart when she sells only half the arena...

another question to all the complainers. Have you been to POM in person yet? I have and it was amazing. I even brought a non Britney Stan and he was blown away. I've also been to many Britney concerts and this is by far the best show that she's done in 10+ years. Britney wants to be in vegas, it works perfect for her. She has so much energy, her body is sick, she is confident and has the primeny look in her eyes. 

I support Britney in whatever she decides. I can't wait to book another trip to Vegas to see the Queen and maybe all you complainers should do the same thing ;-)

As much as I appreciate recent positive changes of the revamped POM, staying in Vegas for too long would make Britney truly a legacy artist, which I don't want to because that's something she probably should do 10 years later.

Britney has potential to be big again. Madonna was still extremely relevant in her 10th album's era, 22 years since her debut, for the record, so Britney can too. Plus, she's not too old. If her team and she are smart enough, they should take advantage of this and keep releasing new music and properly promote it. I'd be very sorry if Britney and her career suffer from ageism which talented legends like Madonna and MC are facing

6 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

As much as I appreciate recent positive changes of the revamped POM, staying in Vegas for too long would make Britney truly a legacy artist, which I don't want to because that's something she probably should do 10 years later.

Britney has potential to be big again. Madonna's popularity strongly increased in her 10th album's era, 22 years since her debut, for the record, so Britney can too. Plus, she's not too old. If her team and she are smart enough, they should take advantage of this and keep releasing new music and properly promote it. I'd be very sorry if Britney and her career suffer from ageism which talented legends like Madonna and MC are facing

Agreed she's not old by any means!! Yes!!! I grew up with her music and we are a few years apart I don't feel old so she shouldn't!! I don't want ageism to engulf her and her legacy!!:brit:

Guest Diamond Horse

Anyway, it was really sweet when Britney said that we can expect 10 more albums and that the world can't get rid of her. I really want it to be true. In the best case scenario it can still be true, it is not like it is completely impossible.

I just hope that Britney won't regret anything later and she will do what she needs to do.

Lol @ her being the new Celine. Vegas makes sense for artists like Celine Dion because she is almost 50 and she doesn't release new music that often. Also, it's kinda like a luxury to see her because she does some shows then she does other things. And her voice continues to get better. But if Britney still wants to release albums, still wants to be relevant like her peers, Vegas isn't the move anymore especially since it doesn't challenge her. She's not singing live, she does the bare minimum for the shows, it's like she's a shell in vegas

Just now, DoSomething954 said:

Lol @ her being the new Celine. Vegas makes sense for artists like Celine Dion because she is almost 50 and she doesn't release new music that often. Also, it's kinda like a luxury to see her because she does some shows then she does other things. And her voice continues to get better. But if Britney still wants to release albums, still wants to be relevant like her peers, Vegas isn't the move anymore especially since it doesn't challenge her. She's not singing live, she does the bare minimum for the shows, it's like she's a shell in vegas

This...

Not to mention the mess and little promo and sabotage Glory got. 

Why even waste the money on the album which makes me think we will get less and less good things. 

Guest Diamond Horse

The thing that I hope is that there would always be some fans who stick by her side. Like maybe she could still sell as much as needed to get by.

7 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

She's observing hard work and success of her peers, while she's in LV, giving us some mediocre show for Britney standards. Killing her career with attitude "I don't have to prove anything more", bad looks, bad MVs, mediocre promo performances, messy and cheap production and costumes...should I continue with the list?

So she is observer and not ******* leader anymore. But that her decison and her life. But she should be aware that she will lose huge amount of her fan base.

The main problem is not in residency, the problem is in everything else.

And we are all aware that if she continues with this residency nothing will change. We will still get this cheap mess that we are getting for the last 5-6 years.

but she is literally putting on a show like the song says

and i think she is doing it more now that she performs in other places like award shows, festivals and even on another continent and doing it so much better than anything she has done post breakdown, gave us great looks like the bbma or the iheart festival when before she used to do 3 or 4 performances and then go into hiding except for touring which honestly aside from the circus production it wasnt that good

work ***** performance, breathe on me, touch of my hand, gimme more, matm and the old bti performance is probably better than anything she has done post breakdown and that bbma gave us all hope that she still can pull off a great show and excite us like the old days

i think ur just complaining to complain 

Archived