Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she'll probably extend, but I think they know they'll need to reinvigorate the show and do another round of promo. Perhaps she'll release another rushed record, and plug the show in the process? I would also predict that the next two years would be more reflective of J.Lo's current contract, with less shows - thus greater emphasis on seeing her when you can see her. 

43 minutes ago, David. said:

but she is literally putting on a show like the song says

and i think she is doing it more now that she performs in other places like award shows, festivals and even on another continent and doing it so much better than anything she has done post breakdown, gave us great looks like the bbma or the iheart festival when before she used to do 3 or 4 performances and then go into hiding except for touring which honestly aside from the circus production it wasnt that good

work ***** performance, breathe on me, touch of my hand, gimme more, matm and the old bti performance is probably better than anything she has done post breakdown and that bbma gave us all hope that she still can pull off a great show and excite us like the old days

i think ur just complaining to complain 

Oh now you pissed me, I'm complaining just to complain!? Look around yourself you ignorant wannabe best fan ever , how many left fans you can see!? She lost millions of fans during the last 7 years because of her attitude ''I don't give a ****''. I understand that we all have problems and our demons that we are fighting on daily bases, but she didn't gave anything to this fan base to be extremely proud of, she did not give us any iconic moments, iconic MVs, outfits.. So don't talk to me in that way, because she deserve all the critics from her remained fan base after this mess called Glory era. 

And if you think that WB and GM are great performances  (The last part of WB choreography she's dancing like she had 3 strokes in row, and also during the main GM choreography), than we really don't have to continue this ''conversation''.

bye

19 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Oh now you pissed me, I'm complaining just to complain!? Look around yourself you ignorant wannabe best fan ever , how many left fans you can see!? She lost millions of fans during the last 7 years because of her attitude ''I don't give a ****''. I understand that we all have problems and our demons that we are fighting on daily bases, but she didn't gave anything to this fan base to be extremely proud of, she did not give us any iconic moments, iconic MVs, outfits.. So don't talk to me in that way, because she deserve all the critics from her remained fan base after this mess called Glory era. 

And if you think that WB and GM are great performances  (The last part of WB choreography she's dancing like she had 3 strokes in row, and also during the main GM choreography), than we really don't have to continue this ''conversation''.

bye

lmao wannabe best fan ever lol

im the first one to speak my mind when what she is doing is trash but vegas has been getting a lot of hate lately cause apparently exhale thinks that if she stops vegas she will magically go on a world tour and have amazing production like the circus tour or whatever

wake up, she cant tour atm, she needs exposure in order to have a successful tour or even decent, that is what Gaga and beyonce did and worked, perform at the superbowl and announce a tour right after or do u want headlines like gwen's tour or demi's tour where they gave tickets for like 3 dollars, i surely dont

and im sorry but those performances are far better than anything she has done post breakdown so if u think she looks like she is having 3 strokes i cant think of what you might think of her older performances like ttwe where she "pumped her chest" but looked like she was glitching 

lmao at people acting like vegas ruined her career smh

what ruined her career was her literally not giving two ***** for femme fatale and xfactor and overall her image

and now that she clearly cares a bit more and she wants to be out there again (exhale seems to forget that this year she performed a lot outside of vegas too including the bbma and vmas) she is struggling 

i agree that the promo was useless cause they focused on vegas instead of glory, that was a mistake but she can do vegas while still having a record and promoting it properly 

If she's going to do this, then they need to revamp the entire show. I mean a completely new setlist, new props/stage design, new costumes, new choreo, the whole shebang. And since she's content to stay there, I don't see why that would be an issue.

Frankly, it makes me feel better-- I was supposed to go see her in May for my birthday, but I chose instead to go to Santa Cruz in July because I am a huge Lost Boys fan and it's the movie's 30th anniversary this year, plus a friend of mine is from there and wants to show me around. At least this means I can make up for not seeing her and can see her in Vegas later on, I guess. :yesokay:

48 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

bye

It's funny that you're criticizing current Work ***** and Gimme More performances when that performance of Circus in your avi was not even 1/2 of their level.

All she did was walk around and pose.

After seeing in the other thread the difference between Womanizer in 2013 vs 2017, i must say vegas SAVED her career. It brought our girl back from the hole whre she was in 2012-13. After 3 years she is back in shape, she has the attitude and greatly improved her dancing. If she wishes to extend it is really great news for us the fans that want to see her on her feet. :staysalty:

57 minutes ago, David. said:

lmao wannabe best fan ever lol

im the first one to speak my mind when what she is doing is trash but vegas has been getting a lot of hate lately cause apparently exhale thinks that if she stops vegas she will magically go on a world tour and have amazing production like the circus tour or whatever

wake up, she cant tour atm, she needs exposure in order to have a successful tour or even decent, that is what Gaga and beyonce did and worked, perform at the superbowl and announce a tour right after or do u want headlines like gwen's tour or demi's tour where they gave tickets for like 3 dollars, i surely dont

and im sorry but those performances are far better than anything she has done post breakdown so if u think she looks like she is having 3 strokes i cant think of what you might think of her older performances like ttwe where she "pumped her chest" but looked like she was glitching 

I don't have a problem with LV residency, I have a problem with everything else. As I said in some previous post, I have problem with bad MVs, cheap productions, bad looks, cheap vostumec, lack of creativity, mediocre promo performances etc.

I would love to see Brit doing Halftime next year and put out new album, and if she did good maybe go on world tour. 

But my priority is everything bad listed up. And those are the reasons that she lost so many fans, not because of LV resodancy.

During FF era she was obviously under the influence of hard medications. I blame her label and management team for letting her in the spotlight in such a bad condition.

Now she's obviously way better, but she's lazy. If she practice her dancing she would perform way better. But yet she's still dancing mediocre even 10 years after the breakdown.

17 hours ago, Zephyr. said:

Ew...some of the comments here are horrendous right now. While Britney is in the hospital looking after her niece, who very well might be dying right now, you all are going to sit here and criticize her concert schedule? Give the woman a ******* break. Frankly, there are other parts of her life are in more need of attention right now. Her chart performance is the least of her concerns.

THIS :wendycry:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's funny that you're criticizing current Work ***** and Gimme More performances when that performance of Circus in your avi was not even 1/2 of their level.

All she did was walk around and pose.

Oh but she looked like a ******* pop star there. And those 3 seconds of circus choreography that she did back then are way better then last part of WB and main GM choreography.

But I won't argue with anyone, because a lot of fans are defending her but they think the same as me. It's realistic.

Archived