Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, danvonerich said:

post-28949-sorry-I-just-dont-get-it-gif-

My vision here is on the marketing

right now being there for 4 years she's already forgotten by the public lets be honest and if she quit, those four years would have been a "waste" career wise. Not money wise or whatever.

if she goes all the way to 10 years she'll get the praise for being new queen of vegas etc etc. it will then do good for her career like it did to celine when she completed 10 years there. Dvd. Her price was higher. Etc etc

Just now, Nando. said:

right now being there for 4 years she's already forgotten by the public lets be honest and if she quit, those four years would have been a "waste" career wise. Not money wise or whatever.

if she goes all the way to 10 years she'll get the praise for being new queen of vegas etc etc. it will then do good for her career like it did to celine when she completed 10 years there. Dvd. Her price was higher. Etc etc

She is gonna be forgotten by a huge part of the fanbase keeping her afloat. 

They need to improve the situation and try not hide in Vegas until literally no ones cares. She is still young and can get the young generation if they knew about the music. 

2 minutes ago, Nando. said:

She already is the queen of Vegas tbh:snapney: 

Right now she is still young.. Unfortunatley she doesnt showcase her vocals and doesnt try to be the amazing performer that she used to be. The thing she has at the moment is good music, a hot body and the ability to dance. She should capitalize on that while she still can. People are allready making fun of her because she is a grown adult with "chipmunk vocals" that whole thing wont get better with age. She clearly doesnt want to reherse the way she used to so i doubt that her performances will get much better that basically leaves her with *** appeal and that wont stay forever at some point it will get ridiculous (example: Madonna, Cher)

1 hour ago, Arnold. said:

overprotected wasnt a hit in the us. same with btmyh, lucky was once performed, and we all know how she feels about sometimes. lol. is i wanna go considered a hit, it did well on the charts and on radio. for some reason it just sounds unmemorable in britneys discography. but i guess technically its a hit. i think overprotected was a hit in terms of her slaying the heck out of the choroegraphy on dwad and onyx.

In Europe overprotected,i wanna go, sometimes were hit.

All people know this songs

1 hour ago, Arnold. said:

its a completely difference experience when you actually go to the show. you get in the mood, the environment is much different than sitting in your room watching a youtube video.

it doesn't include all of the transitions, the videos, the sound, the effects of the show. youre able to see and warp your brain around the whole show. not just britney.  

idk if you've been to the show or not, but it's a good show. 

I understand that. Nothing like actually experiencing a show in person. I have no doubt it would be a good time. But I am going to hold out hope that she will change things up drastically.

2 hours ago, Arnold. said:

overprotected wasnt a hit in the us. same with btmyh, lucky was once performed, and we all know how she feels about sometimes. lol. is i wanna go considered a hit, it did well on the charts and on radio. for some reason it just sounds unmemorable in britneys discography. but i guess technically its a hit. i think overprotected was a hit in terms of her slaying the heck out of the choroegraphy on dwad and onyx.

BTMYH wasn't even a single in the US... FTBOMBH was released there.

most of her singles prior to the digital era weren't physically released in the US, hence the lower positions. they only charted due to radio airplay.

still, anyone over the age of 20 who knows about britney also knows "overprotected". it's a classic.

btw, the "sometimes"-thing was clearly a joke. how can you NOT love "sometimes"? it's the cutest bop ever.

She could say no!!

1) finish glory singles

2) End POM in Dec.

3) Break time

4) B10 and world tour. If she doesn't :meltdown: :flop:  I'm afraid she'll end up like Mariah doing reality TV and making crappy music and videos to stay relevant. She so young and still has the power to be on top for another 10..but not with her flop team!! UGH!! :decisions: WHY!!

Archived