Britney Currently Negotiating Piece Of Me Extension Through 2019, Adds 12 New Dates

Jordan Miller

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, he said they're negotiating things, meaning it's probably not going to be the same kind of schedule/set-up that it's been the past 4 years. She can very well do it like Celine and others do it where she does Vegas part of the year and then work on other projects and tour the other parts of the year. I'm pretty sure she and her team are aware how much Vegas effects her other projects (she hasn't had a number 1 album while she's been there). I think if she continues Vegas, it won't be as extensive and will be shorter legs, especially considering the other acts they have now and BSB coming soon as well. Let's not panic just yet. 

12 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Please don't do it Britney,  please don't extend Vegas. 4 years is enough for now.. 

Your still young and innovative,  you have such a loyal fanbase.. please hear our prayers. 

We want you to do a tour to go with your next album.  we miss you Britney.  please listen to us.

It's not that we hate Vegas.  it's just SO MANY PEOPLE will never get to go, including myself.. 

The world still adores you Britney.  please end Vegas after your contract ends and plan a tour.  it's been so long. 

At the  least, incorporate your new album (glory and b10) into your show, completely revamp it and take it on the road with a album release 

Return to Vegas in the future 

Please :bthink:

The thought of only shows in Vegas for a total of 6 years scares me.   I'm worried 

giphy.gif

Your loyal fan.

ukfan

is this gif from that movie with all the green food and the trolls omg i remember watching it as a kid and getting nightmares or is it a different movie?

I said this in the other thread: If they're negotiating things, that probably means it won't be the same kind of schedule/set-up. She may continue Vegas, but it may be shorter legs, leaving her more open to do other things and less bounded to just exclusively Vegas like Celine and others do, where they spend part of the year out of Vegas and doing other projects. I'm sure her team understands the effect Vegas has on her career as none of her albums and singles, while there, have reached high positions on the charts.

Also, if she doesn't renew Vegas, you really think she's going to all of a sudden do a world tour? 

8 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I said this in the other thread: If they're negotiating things, that probably means it won't be the same kind of schedule/set-up. She may continue Vegas, but it may be shorter legs, leaving her more open to do other things and less bounded to just exclusively Vegas like Celine and others do, where they spend part of the year out of Vegas and doing other projects. I'm sure her team understands the effect Vegas has on her career as none of her albums and singles, while there, have reached high positions on the charts.

Also, if she doesn't renew Vegas, you really think she's going to all of a sudden do a world tour? 

I don't under Stand why ppl have so much faith when things seem to get worse every day. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't under Stand why ppl have so much faith when things seem to get worse every day. 

I mean, if it's going to be the same set up for another two years, why would they need to negotiate anything? I don't know, I guess I just don't see the reason to panic just yet. 

I understand the reasons behind her possible extension.

A more proper era ( I am sure the Glory era was planned better and sth happened again and it went backwards-make me video) and some dates all over the world would have everything in balance and the fanbase happy.  Promo performances targeted to her new album on the right shows. There is no need imo for countless interviews that aim more on her personal life than in her work. Smart work and targeted > hard work and being everywhere. I would like also some live streaming performances from youtube. And finally some live vocals... with just some training she can sound great.

Those are not hard to do and she has all the time ahead of her. + She has improved herself a lot!

I have a feeling Britney is almost fully healed from her 2006 to 2008 era. I have a feeling in a year, and at the most two years, Britney will be back 100% mentally and happily.

As a fan, would you be willing to wait, at the most, two years, for her to make a comeback?? Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I'm just hoping and imagining!

:bwink: :bwink:

Some of you are so full of **** like if she were to tour she would magically WANT to do better. She'll be the same like POM and FF.  

And then you guys would ***** about she is half assing the tour. 

Face it guys britney just doesn't have the passion for it anymore. And I don't blame her for having to put up with fans like you  

Archived