THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This ******* **** has declared war against this fan base, :lessons: :bichpls: if she wanted revenge she would have sent these pics and videos straight to brit, not posting them on instagram for everybody to see them. I feel bad for britney, Omg if this is true,  it's gonna break her heart so bad. 

I just saw she's an actress on a cheap reality show, she wanted attention?  Let's give her some attention, guys you know what I mean... :NYsassy:

57 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

You think britney wouldn't even schedule tv performances or do radio payola for promo but she'll date a guy for promo? :orangu:  Their relationship promotes nothing, SP hasn't jumped in views or anything

I'd prefer going out with a hottie for promo than going to a tv show and performing :moorangu: It always helps. "Britney Spears is dating the boy in her new music video" and people go check the music video :mhm: I know it's lame promo but let's not forget Britney's team sucks

It could be old pictures, it could be fake pictures, it could be anything. Now that he is dating Brit, jealous ex girlfriends will come to have their part of the cake. Don't jump on conclusion, it's so easy to attack him, some people here just wait for a rumour to attack him when they don't know him.

14 minutes ago, Lilith said:

ofccc she went private hahaha :moorangu: what did you expect? It's a ******* PR stunt lmaooooo

:squintney: do you really think Britney's team is smart enough to do a publicity stunt? They don't even have the capacity to book a TV performance on Ellen or Jimmy Fallon because they are dumb as ****. Stop being delusional, this girl is a psycho for

1. Recording Sam without him knowing

2. Posting this like if the were dating in the present. 

1 minute ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I went to brush my teeth and now this thread is 10 pages long and that hoe's IG is private :weirdmeout:

I hope one of you flops screenshotted those pics :lostney:

I followed her before she went private. She deleted everything. Even the one where she was kissing Sam.

Archived