THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

f1b31d61e24c9701c57960caffe24a84.jpg

it's just so ridiculous to me how dumb britney fans are sometimes. just bc he's hot doesn't mean he's a good guy. he's 22 and we know he already dated at least 2 other girls. maybe he was dating both britney and morgan at the same time and morgan found out while britney did not. maybe morgan is a bitter ex. either way like i said this is not a good look for sam and won't be for britney if she stays with him. she has the worst judgement when it comes to men and the kid just isn't worth it. she deserves wayyyy better then him

19 minutes ago, MM said:

so this was dec 28. britney spent christmas with sam. he was probably dating them both at the same time and lied to them. imo this isn't a good look and britney should just leave him..he isn't worth it 

Anybody who has seen this chick on BGC knows she's a drugged out compulsive liar.

Lol @ anyone taking her seriously. :nicki2:

Archived