THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

because we live in a ****** society. Men do the **** but its women who are mistreated by their mistakes. look at britney, kevin was the one who cheated his wife and left her pregnant, but it was britney who were insulted and bashed . Now they'r doing the same with this Morgan. And even if it is fake, and old pictures/videos, I wonder wtf is in Sam's mind. He is around my age and I dont even call men guys with thIS age but boys becoming men, or trying.

that's what I think as well

I just put it more subtle so no one will call me jealous or whatever because I don't support him in this situation...

http://starcasm.net/archives/125432

This is from 2011 but I think it's still speaks highly of the type of girl she might be. Supposedly she's the reason why Ronnie and Sammi Sweetheart from the Jersey Shore broke up because she slept with him.

I think she is just an attention ***** and I think she saw this as a way to get famous.

if she wanted to really prove anything is going on currently she could have released all the videos and everything she has to make her story believable to thedirty. I smell bs

11 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Update me 

I'm so lost right now

:wendycry:

Lol poor thing.  I know it sucks to have to read through the entire thing so I'll just give you a quick update. Earlier today this girl Morgan who was on the Bad Girls Club posted pictures and video of her and Sam together kissing on the beach and a video of him in her bed tagged all of the gossip sites and Britney and the Britney Army on her Instagram. Saying had so much fun the other day acting as if it happened recently. Then of course the Army went ape **** and attacked her Instagram she deleted all of the photos and pictures and made her account private. If you click above to the links like right above you. You can see where she just made a statement to the dirty that Sam is her man and they have a real relationship and he's just using Britney. That's it in a nutshell hoped it helped @Dripping For Britney

10 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Lol poor thing.  I know it sucks to have to read through the entire thing so I'll just give you a quick update. Earlier today this girl Morgan who was on the Bad Girls Club posted pictures and video of her and Sam together kissing on the beach and a video of him in her bed tagged all of the gossip sites and Britney and the Britney Army on her Instagram. Saying had so much fun the other day acting as if it happened recently. Then of course the Army went ape **** and attacked her Instagram she deleted all of the photos and pictures and made her account private. If you click above to the links like right above you. You can see where she just made a statement to the dirty that Sam is her man and they have a real relationship and he's just using Britney. That's it in a nutshell hoped it helped @Dripping For Britney

THANK YOU :kisses2all:

Archived