THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tsss said:

the photo she posted could be old but the videos were suspicious because the way she was acting was weird...she filmed him while he was sleeping in her bed like she wanted to prove something to someone
and there was a video where she was filming him while he wasn't watching ?? did she film him secretly? why idk
I hope someone saved the videos

ok this is weird. Whats the point filming him sleeping if not to prove something? If this was old, what was the point around that time? He isnt even famous.

17 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Yeah she is definitely coming off as a bitter ex but at the same time we really have no idea what happened. 

It is a little sketch though that all the videos it looks like she's secretly filming him like she knew she was going to release them in the future 

Maybe the relationship was going south so she stocked up. 

Either way though, if Sam is cheating on Britney with her, Morgan is acting very bitchy. That must be humiliating for Britney, like come on, try to contact her privately if it's true.

Another possibility is that Morgan is trying to steal him from Britney. She's acting like trash.

I'm not sure if this was posted yet-

https://thedirty.com/britney-spears/exclusive-britney-spears-sam-asghari-is-the-cheater/

The Dirty exclusively spoke with Morgan Osman who has been under fire today from Britney Spears fans. Morgan instagramed this image, but since has deleted. Within one hour she had over 1,000 comments from angry Spears fans. We have confirmed with Morgan Osman that Sam Asghari is her man, not Britney Spears’ boyfriend. In an exclusive statement Morgan told The Dirty:

“I don’t know why everyone is attacking me, Sam Asghari is the cheater. I feel sorry for Britney Spears, she seems like a good person.”

Morgan continues, “I have video and images of our REAL relationship. Britney he is using you.”

Drama is about to go down … you heard it here first on The Dirty.

If she really felt sorry for Britney, she wouldn't go about it this way. She would contact her privately.

10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Maybe the relationship was going south so she stocked up. 

Either way though, if Sam is cheating on Britney with her, Morgan is acting very bitchy. That must be humiliating for Britney, like come on, try to contact her privately if it's true.

Another possibility is that Morgan is trying to steal him from Britney. She's acting like trash.

If you saw Morgan on BGC or the other reality show she was on idr the name. You would see how shallow, self centered, conceited, vindictive, rude, mean spirited person she is. She's a bully and she's an attention ***** and thinks everything should revolve around her. Even if he isn't cheating and those pictures are old, I question whether he is a good person or not because if he's attracted to something that vile then idk what to think. It really makes me worried about Britney.

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I'm not sure if this was posted yet-

https://thedirty.com/britney-spears/exclusive-britney-spears-sam-asghari-is-the-cheater/

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The Dirty exclusively spoke with Morgan Osman who has been under fire today from Britney Spears fans. Morgan instagramed this image, but since has deleted. Within one hour she had over 1,000 comments from angry Spears fans. We have confirmed with Morgan Osman that Sam Asghari is her man, not Britney Spears’ boyfriend. In an exclusive statement Morgan told The Dirty:

“I don’t know why everyone is attacking me, Sam Asghari is the cheater. I feel sorry for Britney Spears, she seems like a good person.”

Morgan continues, “I have video and images of our REAL relationship. Britney he is using you.”

Drama is about to go down … you heard it here first on The Dirty.

If she really felt sorry for Britney, she wouldn't go about it this way. She would contact her privately.

:meltdown:

Archived