THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Ok, I was able to find the metadata for the videos. They were taken by an iPhone, but there was no time and date data. I find that VERY INTERESTING because photos and videos taken on an iPhone have a time and date stamp on them by default, and the only way to remove it is to do so manually afterwards. Hmm, seems fishy to me.

FBI is nothing compared to exhale :queenriri:

****! I ******* told you *******! What ******* 22 year old trying to break into the business WOULDN'T be using Britney Spears. She's too smart fall in love with this fuckboi you said!

If she was actually dating other options she would not have given a ****. Now her heart is brokem yet ******* again!

This is why her management needs to set her up on dates with men who have established careers in her age range. 

This ***** can't choose men, clothes, makeup, hair or coreography. She can choose what songs to go on her album and creative performance concepts.

Why can't her management acknowledge this?!

5 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

I get your point but what does this really mean?

It could be old videos, but she could've removed the time stamp so that people don't find out.

If it's fake, it needs to be shut down right away, but if the videos are recent, Britney needs to dump him.

Archived