THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I was able to find the metadata for the videos. They were taken by an iPhone, but there was no time and date data. I find that VERY INTERESTING because photos and videos taken on an iPhone have a time and date stamp on them by default, and the only way to remove it is to do so manually afterwards. Hmm, seems fishy to me.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Y'all need to relax, Britney just started ******* this guy 2 months ago. :meltdown:

Stop acting like it's K-Fed 2.0 :weirdmeout:

She tweeted yesterday "Mad Love ❤ for this one" with a picture of Sam, which makes it extra sad because she really is in love.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Ok, I was able to find the metadata for the videos. They were taken by an iPhone, but there was no time and date data. I find that VERY INTERESTING because photos and videos taken on an iPhone have a time and date stamp on them by default, and the only way to remove it is to do so manually afterwards. Hmm, seems fishy to me.

Yessss honey loving your detective skills :snooptoya:

Anyway. Sam probably left this girl to date Britney and she's salty about it.

Imagine if your hot bf got an oportunity to work with a stunning successful iconic legend and ends up ******* her while you rot in loneliness after supporting and being there for him. Sam's a **** in either scenario.

:yaknow:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I get your point but what does this really mean?

2 minutes ago, Daxx said:

She tweeted yesterday "Mad Love ❤ for this one" with a picture of Sam, which makes it extra sad because she really is in love.

You're taking that way too literal lol. The word "love" can have many different connotations behind it.

"I love you" is not the same as "I got mad love for this cheesecake".

Also, you can't fall in love with someone in 2 months. :weirdmeout:

Archived