THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

He did nothing. The girl is an ex wanting 15 min of fame. She hashtaged tabloids and Britney, posted pics, videos etc...

It's just a few teenagers getting crazy on exhale bc they are convinced he cheated on Britney, don't pay attention lol 

So she wasn't kissing him? 

Idk maybe they aren't monogamous either 

3 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

the photo she posted could be old but the videos were suspicious because the way she was acting was weird...she filmed him while he was sleeping in her bed like she wanted to prove something to someone
and there was a video where she was filming him while he wasn't watching ?? did she film him secretly? why idk
I hope someone saved the videos

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

She kissed him. She posted a video with him in bed too, I have not seen it. She deleted everything right after. But the pics are clearly old, and taken during summer. He has not cheated, she is his ex and an attention *****. Exhale is just creating meltdowns, people on the site are really immature and want them to break up 

Oh I see. Goodness.

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

She kissed him. She posted a video with him in bed too, I have not seen it. She deleted everything right after. But the pics are clearly old, and taken during summer. He has not cheated, she is his ex and an attention *****. Exhale is just creating meltdowns, people on the site are really immature and want them to break up 

I don't want them to break up at all!

I want queen to keep getting that young D :gloss::gloss:

:shameless:

Archived