Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

20 minutes ago, King B. said:

After what Brian said about Britney during FF like she's a mom now, she's not doing this or that etc. I think this is a no brainer. Besides his style has totally changed. Compare vids of him from 2001/2002 dancing Slave with vids from now. Back then he was fluid and had a groove going, now it's just sharp and looks kind of robotic. Almost forced and unnatural. This is not Britney's dancing style at all.

Wade? He was here during Circus und people bitched about his choreo too lol

I think the combination is key. Brian comes up with innovative coreography and Wade decides how what Brian does fits into the concept. We bitched about Wade during Circus because we were looking for someone to blame. He actually was able to make her look the best when she was still totally out of it. Plus his production designs and concepts are not only good, they fit really well with her strengths.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, King B. said:

After what Brian said about Britney during FF like she's a mom now, she's not doing this or that etc. I think this is a no brainer. Besides his style has totally changed. Compare vids of him from 2001/2002 dancing Slave with vids from now. Back then he was fluid and had a groove going, now it's just sharp and looks kind of robotic. Almost forced and unnatural. This is not Britney's dancing style at all.

Wade? He was here during Circus und people bitched about his choreo too lol

They worked together after that on X Factor

2 minutes ago, Smokez said:

I think the combination is key. Brian comes up with innovative coreography and Wadw decides how what Brian does fits into the concept. We bitched about Wade during Circus because we were looking for someone to blame. He actually was able to make her look the best when she was still totally out of it. Plus his production designs and concepts are not only good, they fit really well with her strengths.

Hmm, I really don't know tbh. She needs a choreographer who understands her body, who knows how make it flow and work. But Britney has to be in it, she should want it too, she needs to feel it. It looks like she's fine with all. She's in her comfort zone. Sure, there might be some things not 100% perfect. I'm not complaining, I have accepted certain things. Who knows, some things might change sooner or later.

1 minute ago, J. Tribbiani said:

They worked together after that on X Factor

Damn, totally forgot about that lol

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Sometimes I find it very disheartening to visit this forum. I was at work all day and just saw this thread with over 100 pages and thought: "WOW! FINALLY SOMETHING POSITIVE" but nope... Most pages are of people criticizing Britney and her performance. Guys, it's been 9 years or maybe more since we last saw Britney promoting this much. Just a few months ago we were mostly thinking this era would be BJ era promo-wise... And yet here she is, promoting, dancing, feeling happy, glorious, she's finally at a good place right now, she feels connected and proud of her album. So why is it that her owns fans hate her so much? Some people here truly hate her and the worse thing is that they hide it behind "I love her that's why I'm honest"... No bbs, honesty =/= being cruel and tearing someone apart. Britney has always been very transparent, she can't hide her true emotions no matter how much she tries... That's why in the past everything looked so forced, but come on... Have you seen her lately? Have you seen her passion in her eyes? Her interviews have been flawless and so natural. We should all be celebrating this era but no, you never get to enjoy anything because you are always finding something to hate, you're always trying to find a fault in everything she does instead of being happy and thankful for her. Her performance was great and she was happy with it... I understand Make Me is probably not the song to do a choreography, but we also know she is not going to sing live so what is she supposed to do? Stand there and do nothing? Let her do her life at her own pace and stop acting like you own her or she owes you something... Because she doesn't and you guys do not own her either. It took her 9 years to be where she's at right now... Some people never make it! Some people never heal from a depression, some people end up killing themselves, but Britney's life is truly a miracle. If someone that doesn't know about her sees her now, they would never believe she had a breakdown!!

So stop being so cruel towards her and LOVE, simply LOVE and be grateful. 

:bow::bow::bow:

2 hours ago, D_Britfan said:

These ******* have always been the same, every era they hate on it while its happening then they miss it when its over. they hated circus until FF came along and then liked FF when BJ happened 

Yeah! It makes me sad... They never enjoy anything she does for us. It's like they live unhappy and unfulfilled lives and they take it out on Britney.

I liked the performances. Compared to GMA for FF, this was perfect. I just wish I knew who introduced her to this weird head tick/hair flip thing.  It's like she does it when she's trying to be fierce and like no one has told her it's not fierce at all. She looks like she's trying to get a crook out of her neck or something. And I think she was nervous because she looked down so much, but she was so beautiful. And we got smileney for a lot of it. So yay! 

(Also, it's literally comedy that ppl say we should only have amazing things to say because we are finally getting promo. Like its some huge gift to us. I'm sure the record label is making her promote after the tragedy that was BJ and they don't wanna keep losing money making albums/videos. She's just doing her job. No one in everyday life gets a badge of honor for doing what they are supposed to be doing. Just my thoughts) 

Archived