Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looked a little nervous, like I missed that sassy attitude she has during DYWCO on the actual show :feelingmyself:and she forgot some moves :dontlike: 

I hate the yellow outfit, I hope it was just for this one performance 

Make Me's choreography is weird.. honestly the live band version of the song is not good, the chorus doesn't hit hard and it makes the performance more boring.

On the non complaining side, she slayed some parts :rihclap:

SmN9.gif 

First of all, I'm so HAPPY that Britney is doing so much promo this time around! It's great to live in a world where Britney is splashed all over our TV's again (for her performances and not her personal life)! 

I think she missed a couple of steps during her "Make Me" performance, and that just threw her off for the rest of the performance. It definitely could have been a little bit better, but it was still soooooooo much better than anything we got from 2008-2014! 

I agree with some of you who are saying that she needs a new choreographer. I don't think that this "Make Me" choreo fits the song very well. To me, it looks kind of like an aerobics workout. She still used some of the original choreo from the original video, though (the side to side arm reaching during the "my heart's on fire when you're around" part - it can be seen in the original video on the television screen after it's been thrown into the pool). The moves just look very rigid and they don't flow very well together. It's just a lot of posing and not enough motion to the rhythm of the song - just my opinion. 

Overall, I can't wait to see what she does for iHeartRadio and the iTunes festival! 

:saycheese:

12 hours ago, Arya said:

Not when u have private show, what you need and hard to forget ya :trash:

Tbh i even like dywco more than liar, better, if I'm dancing and just like me :tbh:

Its tied up with luv me down tbh 

The better ones for me are slumber party, change your mind, just luv me, man on the moon and invitation :queenflopga:

This album is so amazing that every one has a favorite and least favorite song :)

To each their own, but to me that just shows you have unsophisticated taste. The songs u listed as bad are all more creative and entertaining than DYWCO. It's like a 2016 Gwen Stefani song and that's no bueno. It has a place on the album, but it shouldn't be a single. It will FLOP. At best it will perform like Gwen's "Make Me Like You" on the charts. She needs a top 10.

It was bad lighting. Her spotlight was too bright which is why it does not register well on TV. But she did what she could with the performance. I agree that she should not have choreography like that with Make Me. It needs to be a different approach like TOMH in Circus. The song is not a dance material. Those are pretty much the negative things.

But Britney is trying her best. I know we have high expectations from her but we should also be realistic. Even when she was at her prime there are some performance that are awkward to watch. For 1, I never liked the toxic performance when she was promoting it. The choreo was cheesy. It only became good during the ONYX tour.

13 minutes ago, heyitsrance said:

Britney's 2016 BBMA performance slayed

But since then, I feel like none of these performances have lived up to the hype...Glory is amazing & I just wish we had choreography/energy that this era deserves. :overitkbye:

SAME.

BBMA was AMAZING.. I want her to do that well again and I know she's fit enough for it so idk I think I blame the choreo. I dont get WTF is wrong with Glory's performances... WHO THE **** IS MAKING HER NEW CHOREOS?

Archived